Week 10 Pregame Thread: Bills at Cardinals 4:15 pm EST on CBS

8 minutes ago, rockpile said:

I was at that game in the lower end zone and the wind was blowing right at us! Weather went from rain to sleet to snow with brutal winds. It was still a fun game because I dressed warm and stayed dry. One of the punts went up in a nice arc and the wind just "slapped" it back to the punter! 

Well here in Erie, Pa, we just got whatever delayed the game in Cleveland.... when it stops I’m going to have to go get our trampoline out of the neighbors yard about 50 yards away.  It was the ONE thing I didn’t get put away for the winter yesterday

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Well here in Erie, Pa, we just got whatever delayed the game in Cleveland.... when it stops I’m going to have to go get our trampoline out of the neighbors yard about 50 yards away.  It was the ONE thing I didn’t get put away for the winter yesterday

Same in Columbus. Garbage cans flying down the street 

• Like (+1) 1

Not really expecting much from our defense today 

Arizona most likely will score 30+ today . It’s about Allen and the offense picking up where they left off. 

26 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

I think Knox has a big game today

give me Tyler Kroft over Knox any day. 

Just now, Penfield45 said:

Not really expecting much from our defense today 

Arizona most likely will score 30+ today . It’s about Allen and the offense picking up where they left off. 

Eh, coulda said the same thing last week (sans Wallace now). Let's see what happens.

39 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

I think Knox has a big game today

I think he has a Knox game you know..where balls hit him in the hands and he drops them and then the ones he catches he fumbles...still not a fan figured year 2 he would improve...NOPE!

Im worried the Bills are already depleted from injuries and this BS wont help them with they and the Covid crap....I think Allen and the O has to have a weeek like last weeks to win..if its a off week or they struggle they lose..D will be atrocious as normal.