Week 10 Pregame Thread: Bills at Cardinals 4:15 pm EST on CBS

18 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

I can remember that game how windy it was.  Was a little surprised on the year though, as I thought it was later like around 1994 or so.

It’s ok. I still think the 90s were 10 years ago. 

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, whatdrought said:

Also, Harry has a jersey hanging on the wall of his locker - I'm guessing that's because they're not on the pads = sitting again. 

Also hanging up and not on pads are Daryl Worley (37), Brian Winters (66), and Josh Thomas 36... Not sure if that means they aren't suiting up? - winters would be a surprise, but make some sense if Ford and Morse are both go. 

It would be a little strange to bring Worley and Thomas up from the practice squad and then not dress them, especially with one safety playing hurt, his backup out and two CB out.

44 minutes ago, Special K said:

This was done to accommodate the Masters, which is on CBS until 3PM.

That works for me, as I am watching the Masters now, then I’ll be ready for the Bills at 4!!

DJ playing Augusta like the local pitch 'n' putt.  Not a fan of the non-traditional Sunday hole locations.

Edited by Freddie's Dead

56 minutes ago, Special K said:

This was done to accommodate the Masters, which is on CBS until 3PM.

That works for me, as I am watching the Masters now, then I’ll be ready for the Bills at 4!!

Bills would have been on at 4pm regardless playing in Arizona due to time zone differences.

• Like (+1) 1