Week 10 Pregame Thread: Bills at Cardinals 4:15 pm EST on CBS

21 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

Not really expecting much from our defense today 

Arizona most likely will score 30+ today . It’s about Allen and the offense picking up where they left off. 

give me Tyler Kroft over Knox any day. 

I disagree. I mean they absolutely could, don't get me wrong. I just feel better about our D and they way they have been playing. Although  the secondary is thin, I still think they hold em to 17-24 range.

Edited by Patrick_Duffy

2 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

I disagree. I mean they absolutely could, don't get me wrong. I just feel better about our D and they way they have been playing. Although  the secondary is thin, I still think they hold em to 17-24 range.

The D will be horrid as normal...Arizona will score between 27-36 Bills need to put up 38+ to win. And Id rather have a good TE over ANY TE on this Roster...unfortunately to the Bills the TE position as a MAJOR MISMATCH vs Defenses is just so far beyond the Bills understanding on how effective they can be...and they dont have  GOOD one no matter who is playing...

I feel like Bills D is going to give Murray some problems. I hope so anyway. I do have a little more confidence in the D as of lately and hope they keep up the good play.

Just now, CBennett said:

The D will be horrid as normal...Arizona will score between 27-36 Bills need to put up 38+ to win. And Id rather have a good TE over ANY TE on this Roster...unfortunately to the Bills the TE position as a MAJOR MISMATCH vs Defenses is just so far beyond the Bills understanding on how effective they can be...and they dont have  GOOD one no matter who is playing...

They have actually been a lot better,  you don't think they have played better the last couple games?

1 minute ago, CBennett said:

We'll see who is closer then. I predict Cards will score no more than 24 pts. You think 30 plus?

4 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

I feel like Bills D is going to give Murray some problems. I hope so anyway. I do have a little more confidence in the D as of lately and hope they keep up the good play.

They have actually been a lot better,  you don't think they have played better the last couple games?

Who the Te, the D? dont know who you are referring to... yes they did step up vs(the D) Seattle..that said just like this game..remember Seattle scored 34 still.....and Arizona outscored Seattle and beat them also...so your still talking about the O having to score more than 34 or 35 to win.... On the TE you dont have a GOOD TE on the team even when 100% healthy..you have a crew of MEDIOCRE TE's

The D has had ONE and ONLY ONE good game all season and that was last week...I dont count games where they were playing BASMENET teams...like NE,Jets etc.... they SHOULD look decent vs them and even then they looked blah... they DID WELL last week but even doing well gave up 34.....so its all about the Bills O scoring 38+ IMO

Edited by CBennett

17 minutes ago, CBennett said:

Im worried the Bills are already depleted from injuries and this BS wont help them with they and the Covid crap....I think Allen and the O has to have a weeek like last weeks to win..if its a off week or they struggle they lose..D will be atrocious as normal.

depleted ? We have 2 starters out on defense and 1 offensive linemen out 

So, it's Monday morning down here right now, and I'm "working from home" while they upgrade our AC system in our office building.

How much work do you think I'll actually be getting done during the next 3-4 hours?

Let's go Buffalo!

• Simon unpinned this topic