Bills Face 49ers week in 5 weeks, Will be No Kittle or Jimmy G.

MAJBobby

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

"Few weeks", we play them in 5.   Could have Jimmy G. back by then.

Kittle is the far bigger loss for them IMO.  He's their #1 receiver and it isn't close.  80 YPG and half of them YAC.  Catches almost everything thrown in his general vicinity and you better lay the lumber if you want to bring him down.

Later updates show both will not play for 6-8 weeks

33 minutes ago, somnus00 said:

We can't stop the run. They have a great ground game. They don't need Kittle or Garoppolo.

The front 7 will need their best game of the year for us to have a chance. Just my opinion.

I forgot he's not a phenomenal run blocker. Kittle does more than catch passes

18 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Oh just fricken great. Another hollow game. 

WTF, man, what are you looking for, Scoring the Football Olympics? 

"And the technical panel gave the bills 74.5 points for the degree of difficulty of this program, but the artistic merit scores were poor leading to an overall grade of 102.7"

It's a game, Man.  It's football.  You Win, Lose, or Tie.  You don't get extra credit for the health or debility of your opponent.  The Titans don't lose either points or passing yards because we were playing without starting CB Tre' White and Levi Wallace.

• Like (+1) 3

Moving that game from a tossup to a favorable game. If the Bills can split the next two games and beat the Chargers they will be sitting at 8-3 with only one game the team will likely be not favored in (Steelers) and 4 games where this team can be favored in. 

One week at a time. Let's take a new temperature check against Seattle.

Sorry I haven't read through this thread totally, but is there anyone else besides me making the call that Jimmy G, after missing three games, will  make a miraculously come back and be ready to play the Bills on Monday night?

Because...you know...Billsy luck.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

15 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Sorry I haven't read through this thread totally, but is there anyone else besides me making the call that Jimmy G, after missing three games, will  make a miraculously come back and be ready to play the Bills on Monday night?

Because...you know...Billsy luck.

I hope he does. 

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

WTF, man, what are you looking for, Scoring the Football Olympics? 

"And the technical panel gave the bills 74.5 points for the degree of difficulty of this program, but the artistic merit scores were poor leading to an overall grade of 102.7"

It's a game, Man.  It's football.  You Win, Lose, or Tie.  You don't get extra credit for the health or debility of your opponent.  The Titans don't lose either points or passing yards because we were playing without starting CB Tre' White and Levi Wallace.

You know I was being sarcastic right?  I couldn't care less if we win every game by 1 points.  Just win baby.

• Like (+1) 1

Maybe A little off subject, but this is a perfect example of not counting your losses until they hatch.
    Who knows who is healthy and who isn’t until the injury happens. IF, we can start getting ahead of the injury curve ( which I would argue we haven’t been) and some of the tougher matchup teams get a couple a pathway deeper into the playoffs can happen. 
     You play the team in front of you and you only count Ws and Ls...... no points for style regardless what some on here would have you believe.

• Like (+1) 1