Bills Face 49ers week in 5 weeks, Will be No Kittle or Jimmy G.

MAJBobby

11 minutes ago, somnus00 said:

We can't stop the run. They have a great ground game. They don't need Kittle or Garoppolo.

The front 7 will need their best game of the year for us to have a chance. Just my opinion.

127/game and 4.5 ypc isn’t what I would call “great”... kind of average. 

25 minutes ago, 947 said:

I honestly don't think it matters who their QB is, Jimmy G is league average at best, Mullins really isn't much of a downgrade. It's their running game that scares the bejeeezus out of me. They'll have some injured RBs back by then too, we'll be lucky to hold them under 150 yards rushing.

Little is a big deal though. Huge in fact. 

20 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

Kittle is a HUGE loss.

19 minutes ago, 947 said:

That is big, Kittle would've had 12 catches against us. We can go all-in to stop the run without him there.

20 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

Kittle being out is more of a factor than Jimmy G so thats good news (for us) that he looks to be out for our game

18 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

Wow, that Kittle news is a bad deal for that team, yikes.

Even when the 49'ers had Kittle, they still lost to the Eagles. Just saying.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Wow I don't know how this fan base would handle something like that... I guess we would be looking at the draft.

NFC West is a great division, but the 9ers may very well be at the back of that pack when all is said and done.

37 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

"Few weeks", we play them in 5.   Could have Jimmy G. back by then.

Kittle is the far bigger loss for them IMO.  He's their #1 receiver and it isn't close.  80 YPG and half of them YAC.  Catches almost everything thrown in his general vicinity and you better lay the lumber if you want to bring him down.