Is it Zo time yet?

Hebert19

1 minute ago, TonyBeets said:

Can we bring back Aaron Schobel and Kyle too??

Fact: Aaron Maybin is still only 32.

1 minute ago, Hebert19 said:

How is that the same?   Zo said he would be waiting for a call.  And our LBs suck. 

And workout freak that he is, I imagine he'd be ready to go next week.

We're kidding here, but it isn't outside the realm of possibility.

8 minutes ago, TonyBeets said:

Can we bring back Aaron Schobel and Kyle too??

I don’t get the sarcasm of that.

Lorax was told to be ready to play this season and is just a year removed.

Schobel retired in what, 2010 and Kyle 2 years removed?

Its a valid post by the OP

• Like (+1) 4

I remember thinking last year that Zo was looking kinda slow and old out there toward the 2nd half of the year.  Thought he made a good choice to retire.

Then Klein showed up.

I'd call him in a heartbeat.  What could it hurt?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFan130 said:

Was he really? Even if he was, he's probably a late season/playoff addition who would be on a pitch count if he played.

7 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Was he really? Even if he was, he's probably a late season/playoff addition who would be on a pitch count if he played.

If there was a chance that he would play 15 plays a game, that could be 15 less of Klein being out there.  And 15 plays that he could also smack Edmunds in the head every time he catches him out of position.

A clear win for the Bills defense, leadership and coaching staff.

Edited by Lv-Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Lv-Bills said:

If there was a chance that he would play 15 plays a game, that could be 15 less than Klein being out there.  And 15 plays that he could also smack Edmunds in the head every time he catches him out of position.

A clear win for the Bills defense, leadership and coaching staff.

This is kind of where I’m at. He can’t possibly be worse than the LBS they have now. And even on a pitch count, he brings tremendous leadership.

Edited by BillsFan130
  • Like (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, Lv-Bills said:

I remember thinking last year that Zo was looking kinda slow and old out there toward the 2nd half of the year.  Thought he made a good choice to retire.

Then Klein showed up.

I'd call him in a heartbeat.  What could it hurt?

Death to Klein!!!

not really but i do really hate him

• Haha (+1) 1

I hope it’s someone other than Aj Klein time.  I know it’s not going to happen.  They have faith in the guy.  I feel we’re just going to have to pray that he makes some plays and while trying his best to prove them right.  

5 hours ago, NewEra said:

I hope it’s someone other than Aj Klein time.  I know it’s not going to happen.  They have faith in the guy.  I feel we’re just going to have to pray that he makes some plays and while trying his best to prove them right.  

Anyone but Klein. Abk

36 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

How about we just keep Phillips and Lawson and sign Tre White next year. Because after this year we could’ve signed White to a 4 year 50mil contract 

Tre is only the 2nd, first round defensive player since 2012 to be signed after 3 years.  Guys like Mack and Donald signed after year 4.

11 hours ago, BillsFan130 said:

And I would hope that at least Bills fans would know that the Lorax, whatever his limited skills might have been while playing, is an unmitigated freak of nature when it comes to his health and fitness.  There are skilled athletes and then there are athletes that treat their body like a temple of worship.  Zo is the later.  

I would take him, off the street, right now more than guys who are currently "playing" in the nfl, but just aren't signed to a team.

• Like (+1) 1