Great Game!

PatsFanNH

Good win for Buffalo!  I wasn’t disappointed in my team they played hard and Meyers and Byrd made Cam look good makes me hopeful that if we get a good QB in the draft we will be elite again.

Enjoy the year Buffalo you are the class of the East, we will come back for our East throne next year ;).  

again great Game and great play cause that fumble for the win!

• Like (+1) 23
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 8

6 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Good win for Buffalo!  I wasn’t disappointed in my team they played hard and Meyers and Byrd made Cam look good makes me hopeful that if we get a good QB in the draft we will be elite again.

Enjoy the year Buffalo you are the class of the East, we will come back for our East throne next year ;).  

That game was garbage by Buffalo. We were full strength and barely won against the Pats JV team. They need to pick their game up.

6 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Classy, PatsFan, thanks.  See you in December.

• Like (+1) 3

Regardless of how poorly we played, I was still bouncing around the living room at the end. I'll happily take this win, as we've definitely been on the other side way too much over the last couple decades. Thanks for the well wishes, Pats Fan! I'm hoping we stay the top "class of the AFC East" for as long as you were. ;) 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

That game was garbage by Buffalo. We were full strength and barely won against the Pats JV team. They need to pick their game up.

That’s not fair to your Bills. The Pats were playing for their season and it showed.  I believe BB and McDaniels coached their asses off today.. just talent won over just pure heart. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

first you need a QB. 

;)  ;)  🍻 

2 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

That’s not fair to your Bills. The Pats were playing for their season and it showed.  I believe BB and McDaniels coached their asses off today.. just talent won over just pure heart. 

I guess not...I remember a few times at least during the Pats dominance where I felt the Bills outplayed them but still lost. I wouldn't say the Pats outplayed them but the Bills didn't help themselves.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

The Pats played hard today.  With all those injuries y’all had, still gave Buffalo a hell of a game.   I’ll probably get crap for this, but I always respected the Patriots.  You don’t see other teams owning their division for 20 years.  Great game!   

• Like (+1) 1

OP, I actually made it to NH for the first time in mid September...went to Adirondacks and went to VT and NH...

Was heading to Manchester to see waterfalls but my daughter's were getting sick from the winding up and down roads and we had to turn back.

10 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

What did you think about Belichick's onside kick call?

1 minute ago, LeGOATski said:

What did you think about Belichick's onside kick call?

Gutsy! I like taking a chance, the Bills were able to score whenever they were patient and ran the football.  Besides  that gave us more time for that last drive lol.

Just now, PatsFanNH said:

Gutsy! I like taking a chance, the Bills were able to score whenever they were patient and ran the football.  Besides  that gave us more time for that last drive lol.

Gutsy or stupid? Maybe both. Belichick is used to playing with a better team.

Pats had the momentum and were playing a good field position game up until that point. Simply make a nice kick and keep the Bills pinned back, chances are the Pats would've taken the lead. 

Just now, Success said:

Thanks, Pats fan.  I feel like we finally got a break against you guys.

Without that fumble, I give it 95% that New England pulls that game out.

Cam looks like a shell of his former self.. heck he doesn’t look like the QB we had the first 3 weeks.  Hell part of me wants go 2-14 and have a chance get Lawrence or Fields in the draft.

Just now, LeGOATski said:

Gutsy or stupid? Maybe both. Belichick is used to playing with a better team.

Pats had the momentum and were playing a good field position game up until that point. Simply make a nice kick and keep the Bills pinned back, chances are the Pats would've taken the lead. 

Not the way you were running all over us..IMO just would have taken you longer to score and that FG drive would been the last drive of the game and the Bills still win.  

18 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

There are a lot of lifelong traumatized Bills fans who will never be happy.

Some of us "see the trees".

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LeGOATski said:

I wouldn't be happy with McDermott for making that call no matter the outcome. 

McDermott also doesn’t have 6 SB championships to help elevate his status among Bills fans like BB does with us Pats fans.  (IE he is a football god up here)

38 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

your o line and defensive coaching are still elite. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

your o line and defensive coaching are still elite. 

That O line is what makes me think with a good young QB we be dangerous again.   Like another Bill said we need that QB first.  So come on 2-14!! That gets us either Lawrence or Fields 😂 

28 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Not the way you were running all over us..IMO just would have taken you longer to score and that FG drive would been the last drive of the game and the Bills still win.  

The Pats had stopped the Bills already deep in their end, so that's not an accurate narrative

Just now, PatsFanNH said:

It may not be! It just felt when your Oncoordinator decided to run you ran all over our defense.

You're sidestepping the point here then...

Your other point is valid though: it will take a lot for most Pats fans to question a poor decision by the Hoodie right now.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillnutinHouston said:

One question.  How can you support cheaters?

The same way Astro fans do. They ignore everything and justify it in their heads. Cheating will always be tolerated and accepted as long as it leads to a championship.  Look at Manfred cave in like a little girl. 

36 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

You're sidestepping the point here then...

Your other point is valid though: it will take a lot for most Pats fans to question a poor decision by the Hoodie right now.

I will say I wish he would start Stidham. Let’s see what the kid has and if he stinks we know we need a QB. But ya BB has earned a lot of good will here... to all the people calling them cheaters, we all have embraced the dark side mantra. :) 

2 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

I will say I wish he would start Stidham. Let’s see what the kid has and if he stinks we know we need a QB. But ya BB has earned a lot of good will here... to all the people calling them cheaters, we all have embraced the dark side mantra. :) 

I think that'd be best for their future at this point. The Cam experiment has failed, but I'm sure they thought they could continue promoting a winning culture with him. I think starting Stidham right away would've signaled to the players that they were throwing in the towel this year.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

It will be super interesting to see what McDaniels & Belichick do with a high end QB prospect — that much I must see!