Around the NFL. Sunday Gameday

Chandler#81

7 hours ago, billsherd said:

Which game will you be watching? I'm thinking Raiders vs Chiefs or Bengals vs Ravens. 

Raiders vs Chiefs Raiders are impressing me.  Either we caught them off guard or they’re a better team than they looked against us, which could mean our D is a bit better than we may have thought.  Same with Rams.

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Raiders vs Chiefs Raiders are impressing me.  Either we caught them off guard or they’re a better team than they looked against us, which could mean our D is a bit better than we may have thought.  Same with Rams.

I’ll add that maybe the Chief’s defense is just that weak, which also makes me smile.  

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, bobobonators said:

D Watson has really taken a step back this yr. bad throw to Fuller

Having an all-world WR who can catch just about anything thrown within his zip code does tend to improve how a QB looks

1 minute ago, Augie said:

I’ll add that maybe the Chief’s defense is just that weak, which also makes me smile.  

They have actually looked much improved to me in previous games

I got to wonder if having that scrawny runt from Firebaugh whup his team lit a fire under Carr’s ass

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Having an all-world WR who can catch just about anything thrown within his zip code does tend to improve how a QB looks

They have actually looked much improved to me in previous games

I get that for sure; however, on that play he led fuller the wrong way for the INT. Good throw there and thats a big gain.