*blink* what'd Rapoport do? off air until 10/22

Hapless Bills Fan

I saw somewhere on TBD after TNF a tweet, from Rapoport, allegedly, about Brady getting told-off in the Bucs locker room postgame. A teammate told him he didn't have Belichick to carry him anymore? Obviously this was a spoof, but man it was fun to imagine for a moment. Whiny, Marino-esque QB gets shouted down by larger teammate postgame. I can't seem to find the post in question because I'm an idiot with technology.

How many of his offensive linemen HATE him right now? The finger-pointer who throws pick-6s and forgets it's 4th down? 

It's fun to entertain.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Richard Noggin said:

I saw somewhere on TBD after TNF a tweet, from Rapoport, allegedly, about Brady getting told-off in the Bucs locker room postgame. A teammate told him he didn't have Belichick to carry him anymore? Obviously this was a spoof, but man it was fun to imagine for a moment. Whiny, Marino-esque QB gets shouted down by larger teammate postgame. I can't seem to find the post in question because I'm an idiot with technology.

How many of his offensive linemen HATE him right now? The finger-pointer who throws pick-6s and forgets it's 4th down? 

It's fun to entertain.

This is a photoshopped version I've seen around.

Ej779JeUYAESTQx?format=jpg&name=large

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

He's no Schefter.  Never forget.

I won’t ever forget. First thing I think of whenever he “reports” something. I was driving home from work listening to sports radio when this was announced. I had to pull over to the side of the road and call people. If you went to bed before 11 pm then you missed everything. What a joke 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.