Mohamed Sanu getting released by Niners

3 hours ago, BuffaloMatt said:

Sanu or later teams will realize he is donezo!

🤣 I'm still in Vegas smoking some good legal so I ammuse easy right now.

But hey, what does a nosey pepper do?

It gets jalapeño business!

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha (+1) 2

We don’t need Sanu.  You guys mentioned some good options for him in the Raiders, Packers, and Bucs.  The Bucs guys will be back, but they don’t have much $ At $3 mil. in space (30th), Raiders at $7.4 mil. (21st), and Packs at $8.5 mil. (17th).  I know almost all of us hate the Jets, but they are a logical choice.  Their team sucks, could use any help anywhere in any position group $28.5 mil. (3rd).  This doesn’t have my heart in it, but my head as it would benefit the team and him and they have the $ to do it.  

If anything, just look at Spotrac or OTC, and then correspond to a lack of a passing game that could have been attributed to WR play, not bad QB play.  That’s how I look at things.  Kroft has been a pleasant surprise, but if it’s one area you can point to on this team, for me it’s TE.  With getting ready to extend Milano and we need to as he is more valuable than posters give him credit, grabbing an Ertz as much as I would love him and would instantly make us almost unstoppable on offense is probably not smart.  We have a deep TE class coming out and a draft pick is cheap labor for several years.  The other aging guys will get replaced next year with the other higher draft picks.

Maybe he can go back to where it all began....Cinci or his second stop could use him Atlanta if they can't stop teams on D they need to score more points ;)

14 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Maybe the practice squad 😂 

That means we need to cut someone to make room for this slug. 

20 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

In before the "I've heard of that name, let's bring him in" crowd who don't realize we finally have a good team.  They gotta still exist.  Or maybe they rebranded to the "Bring him in for info on the Pats" crowd.

Really?  that's what your worried about?!

During a time where we let Hogan walk to the Jets without even a call for a visit you're going to get your undies in a bunch over this?!  PLEASE!

😉

3 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

We don’t need Sanu.  You guys mentioned some good options for him in the Raiders, Packers, and Bucs.  The Bucs guys will be back, but they don’t have much $ At $3 mil. in space (30th), Raiders at $7.4 mil. (21st), and Packs at $8.5 mil. (17th).  I know almost all of us hate the Jets, but they are a logical choice.  Their team sucks, could use any help anywhere in any position group $28.5 mil. (3rd).  This doesn’t have my heart in it, but my head as it would benefit the team and him and they have the $ to do it.  

If anything, just look at Spotrac or OTC, and then correspond to a lack of a passing game that could have been attributed to WR play, not bad QB play.  That’s how I look at things.  Kroft has been a pleasant surprise, but if it’s one area you can point to on this team, for me it’s TE.  With getting ready to extend Milano and we need to as he is more valuable than posters give him credit, grabbing an Ertz as much as I would love him and would instantly make us almost unstoppable on offense is probably not smart.  We have a deep TE class coming out and a draft pick is cheap labor for several years.  The other aging guys will get replaced next year with the other higher draft picks.

Let me know when we get stopped.

3 hours ago, Fixxxer said:

Sanu is probably a better WR than Roberts or McKenzie, but right now he wouldn't be as useful for this team as the last two. 

Really?

Issac Mckittrick is excellent on those end around sweeps and Roberts isn't going anywhere until he wants to.

18 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

OK......so what has happened to Sanu......this guy was a starting caliber NFL wide receiver

Not saying we should sign him.....we have stocked the position

I don’t think he’s any good any more but you should never think you are stocked at a position.  Injuries and this Covid nonsense can change things pretty quick.