Week 5: Bills at Titans on Tuesday Night Football

YoloinOhio

10 minutes ago, njbuff said:

If I was a player on the Bills I know I would be foaming at the mouth to take a chunk of the Titans hive.

They disgust to me to the very core.

Regardless of what it takes to get you fired up this game is big.

Everyone is watching...

I personally feel all the “motivation” stuff is overblown.

Titans will be fired up, sure. But you think the Bills won’t ALSO be fired up to play a National night game against a team that has caused them disruption and uncertainty?

Bills will be fine. Gonna be a tough game regardless.

6 minutes ago, Figster said:

Regardless of what it takes to get you fired up this game is big.

Everyone is watching...

Even at my old age, I get fired up for all Bills games.

This one takes on special meaning though as the Titans have been thoughtless and classless thru this whole thing.

They need to pay a price with the Bills dominating them. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Don't think he will intentionally sit out but his issue with COVID could result in psychosomatic illness aggravating back. If you do not sleep enough you do not recover as fast.

My wife had an employee who three times reported COVID symptoms, took off work unpaid and was tested and each test negative.

14 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

He could easily tweaked a muscle and having psychosomatic symptoms right now.  I wish they would play a neutral site game to maybe alleviate some of the fears that these players are bound to have.  Vrabel is an ex Patriot and I don't trust him.

I suppose this is too much to ask, but could we quit with the armchair psychobabble analysis here? 

Tre' is a week out from playing a very athletic, physical, violent game.  It's entirely reasonable to think that injuries occur, some of them not known right away.

There is no more reason at this point to go down a mind-over-body psychological speculation rabbit hole than to go down a conspiracy "Tre faking injury 'cuz covid" rabbit hole.

Sometimes a Cigar is Just a Cigar.  Sometimes an injury is just an injury.

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

What a bunch of trash that team is. 

Indeed, but what in particular elicits this thought just now?

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Mango said:

Sweet. We are playing a fired up team with a chip on their shoulder. And here we are, not knowing wtf is going on. 

This will be closer than a lot of us would like or are expecting. A fired up Josh out of the gate to get this team going will go a long way. 

I've been trying to tell folks...

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I suppose this is too much to ask, but could we quit with the armchair psychobabble analysis here? 

Tre' is a week out from playing a very athletic, physical, violent game.  It's entirely reasonable to think that injuries occur, some of them not known right away.

There is no more reason at this point to go down a mind-over-body psychological speculation rabbit hole than to go down a conspiracy "Tre faking injury 'cuz covid" rabbit hole.

Sometimes a Cigar is Just a Cigar.  Sometimes an injury is just an injury.

Indeed, but what in particular elicits this thought just now?

Nothing, I’ve always thought that Vrabel took over 

50 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I've been trying to tell folks...

Unfortunately, you’re telling people on a message board.  If you want to make a difference, reach out spread your message to the guys that actually play

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Because he's listed as DNP, but "questionable" and not "out"?

Or doubtful 

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Unfortunately, you’re telling people on a message board.  If you want to make a difference, reach out spread your message to the guys that actually play

Or doubtful 

I thought they did away with the "doubtful" and "probable" designations last year?  I thought it was all just "-", "questionable", or "out" now

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I thought they did away with the "doubtful" and "probable" designations last year?  I thought it was all just "-", "questionable", or "out" now

That is true.

7 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I think you are correct.

Thats a lot of questionables on the list ugh.

9 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

They got rid of probable, but not doubtful 

3 minutes ago, MJS said:

That is true.

That is not true

• Like (+1) 1

So this is complete tinfoil hat stuff here, but do you think any "little birdies told the refs" or refs personal frustration with the Titans, that Tuesday night the Bills don't end up with a few flags going their way (or not thrown in some cases)

Little birdies being someone in the league office 

Edited by letsgoteam

4 minutes ago, letsgoteam said:

So this is complete tinfoil hat stuff here, but do you think any "little birdies told the refs" or refs personal frustration with the Titans, that Tuesday night the Bills don't end up with a few flags going their way (or not thrown in some cases)

For the integrity of the sport, I sure hope not.  This is akin to fixing.  

1 minute ago, wjag said:

For the integrity of the sport, I sure hope not.  This is akin to fixing.  

Sure, I'm not saying it would be obvious. Just maybe a holding penalty or two that is either called or missed Tuesday. 

Again just tinfoil hat stuff/making conversation

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

After the Titans beat the Bills and infect them with the Covid. The NFL will punish the Bills for getting infected and reward the Chiefs a win because the Bills will forfeit

Yes lol and probably take away their 1st round pick too. 

34 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Doubtful is still a designation 

Thanks for the correction!

6 minutes ago, letsgoteam said:

Now in a serious question, if winters and ford are both out for Tuesday. It's Spain and who? Williams pushed to inside Nsheke to tackle or whose next inline bates at G williams stats at T?

I found this, so despite his return to practice evidently it won't be Mongo any time soon

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/bills-ol-jon-feliciano-gives-health-update/ar-BB19Ir5l

Let's hope one of Winters and Ford can go, but if not...don't expect McCoach to go tipping his hand

So here's the Titans injury report.

https://titanswire.usatoday.com/lists/tennessee-titans-buffalo-bills-injury-report-week-5-saturday/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=NFLdraftmaverickJeff

What I don't see here, is who is eligible to return from the covid-19 reserve list and when?

I found this about activation off the list:

https://titanswire.usatoday.com/2020/10/10/tennessee-titans-isaiah-wilson-activated-covid-19-list/

But these guys have been on there a while.

They still have 12 guys on the list.

3 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Man it really seems like the Titans are the benificiaries of all of this.  Extended rest, players back im the line-up.  Seems there is currently no disincentive to breaking the NFL's protocols.

exactly... wtf

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Man it really seems like the Titans are the benificiaries of all of this.  Extended rest, players back in the line-up.  Seems there is currently no disincentive to breaking the NFL's protocols.

It’s deceiving because you are only looking at the non-Covid list.  They’re pretty thin at WR.  Their best DL is out. Looks like they could get their LS back.  

• Thank you (+1) 1