Week 5: Bills at Titans on Tuesday Night Football

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, colin said:

that was an awesome game for bills fans, and a great clip Yolo.

i gotta say, after watching it a couple of times, GOSH did we have some just dog awful players on that squad.

A bygone era when Jordan Mills was the emotional leader of the O-line and Charles Clay was supposed to be one of our biggest offensive weapons 🤢🤢🤢

Look how far we've come in 2 years. Onwards and upwards!

• Haha (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

So lets say the Titans have another day of negative tests. How confident do you think the Bills players, coaches & staff feel about travelling to Tenn playing a game and making it back home untainted? It feels awful sketchy... The Steelers got the better end of this deal than the Bills did.

Based on professional athlete mentality and behavioral patterns...they probably feel invincible.  At least the younger group of players...any Vet Who has been through the ringer of play and life probably has a better perspective.

when you get told and treated form the age of 12ish that you are literally a Demi-God amongst sheep that starts to effect your thinking.

Edited by RalphWilson'sNewWar

1 hour ago, Gene1973 said:

So lets say the Titans have another day of negative tests. How confident do you think the Bills players, coaches & staff feel about travelling to Tenn playing a game and making it back home untainted? It feels awful sketchy... The Steelers got the better end of this deal than the Bills did.

They probably just care about the win and have other people to actually worry about that.

21 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I really hope our DL can make Lewan look as terrible as he did last year. Big talking guy who likes to be aggressive after the whistle. 

Lewan is a garbage human being and an overrated football player. I hope they go at him all

game. I believe they did that last year in his first game back as well and it worked out nicely.

• Like (+1) 3

4 hours ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

Based on professional athlete mentality and behavioral patterns...they probably feel invincible.  At least the younger group of players...any Vet Who has been through the ringer of play and life probably has a better perspective.

when you get told and treated form the age of 12ish that you are literally a Demi-God amongst sheep that starts to effect your thinking.

Im in my mid-30’s.  Im not worried about COVID at all - but if I knew catching it would screw my team up, I’d worry from that standpoint alone.  

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I really hope our DL can make Lewan look as terrible as he did last year. Big talking guy who likes to be aggressive after the whistle. 

We don't have the DL guys who brought that chip and chirp last season: Lawson and Phillips. 

Not that their performances on the field always matched their "juice." 

But they could trigger a loose cannon like Lewan.

• Like (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, SACTOBILLSFAN said:

So, do we know who tested positive for the Titans? I ask because I've seen some lines floated as Bills -8.5 

If that's the line...it has to be Tannehill?  No?  

Guess it would be hard to keep that secret to this point.  

1 hour ago, SACTOBILLSFAN said:

So, do we know who tested positive for the Titans? I ask because I've seen some lines floated as Bills -8.5 

Where did you see that? The only line I’ve seen is Bills -1 but it’s off the board almost everywhere. 

22 minutes ago, eball said:

Where did you see that? The only line I’ve seen is Bills -1 but it’s off the board almost everywhere. 

The only early lines I saw were Titans -1.5 at Bovada and Bills -8.5 at Betonline.ag.  They've since taken them down and are waiting for clarity.