Week 5: Bills at Titans on Tuesday Night Football

YoloinOhio

48 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

If the NFL does this "review" they're talking about and there is blatant disregard for the protocols.... then any games "postponed" should be forfeited. Not the Steelers or Bills' fault that they didn't follow the protocol.

We don't know if that's even the case yet, I'm just saying if.

I agree.  Need to make a statement because the season becomes in jeopardy for those who violate.

9 hours ago, BillsFan130 said:

Did they have any positive tests today?

20 total as of this AM

10 players

10 staff

4 minutes ago, 2020 Our Year For Sure said:

Is a forfeit not being talked about at all?

So if you strategically would like to play a team later in the season rather than now, maybe due to injuries, get some of your guys some covid.

It is by me.   :lol: 

• Haha (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Give us the like a 7:00 pm game Sunday night.  
The Cowboys and Rams play that Sunday Night.  I doubt they would move that game even though the Cowboys suck....I mean really suck.

Dallas and LA markets vs Buffalo and Nashville.

The Cowgirls plane would have to crash to move this one ;)

I don't understand why the NFL didn't shorten the season by 2 games to 14 giving 3 bye weeks to get possible ppd games in.

9 hours ago, Virgil said:

Ideally, I'd like to see the Titans game get pushed back to Monday and the Chiefs game also pushed back to Sunday.  The primetime game means nothing without the fans and I'd rather have the somewhat regular rest

If they cancel the Titans game then the Bills have 10 days between the Raiders game and Chiefs game. Meanwhile KC will be playing 3 games in that same time period.

18 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

Dallas and LA markets vs Buffalo and Nashville.

The Cowgirls plane would have to crash to move this one ;)

I don't understand why the NFL didn't shorten the season by 2 games to 14 giving 3 bye weeks to get possible ppd games in.

Its Rams and 49ers.  I for whatever reason thought it was the Cowboys.  Still two big markets.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Its Rams and 49ers.  I for whatever reason thought it was the Cowboys.  Still two big markets.

Yeah I don't really follow any one elses schedule to closely until the final 4 weeks of the season.

Thats still two big markets and a divisional rivalry.

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Speaking of the Cowboys I actually may watch Inside the NFL this week just to see everybody laugh at Michael Irvin. Even that blabber mouth won't be able to talk up his precious Cowboys this week. Its Monday morning now and I still think Cleveland is running up and down the field. What did they have over 300 yards rushing. Great defense their "America's team".

Just have to keep it going here. The schedule is brutal. Every win is vital. Tough opponent. Going to be very physical. Have to keep the defense going like it was in the second half yesterday and continue to get Singletary involved. We need every win we can get in this first half. The schedule going forward is very difficult. 5-0 is so much better then 4-1. Go Bills!

Titans  currently on the COVID List: 
• DL DaQuan Jones
• LS Beau Brinkley
• TE Tommy Hudson (PS)
• OLB Kamalei Correa
• CB Kristian Fulton
• CB Greg Mabin (PS)
• WR Adam Humphries
• WR Cam Batson
• DL Jeffery Simmons
• FB Khari Blasingame

• Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

• DL DaQuan Jones
• LS Beau Brinkley
• TE Tommy Hudson (PS)
• OLB Kamalei Correa
• CB Kristian Fulton
• CB Greg Mabin (PS)
• WR Adam Humphries
• WR Cam Batson
• DL Jeffery Simmons
• FB Khari Blasingame

I don’t believe they would be able to play Sunday?  But the team itself can get back in Wednesday as you mentioned. 

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

• DL DaQuan Jones
• LS Beau Brinkley
• TE Tommy Hudson (PS)
• OLB Kamalei Correa
• CB Kristian Fulton
• CB Greg Mabin (PS)
• WR Adam Humphries
• WR Cam Batson
• DL Jeffery Simmons
• FB Khari Blasingame

None of those players would be available to play Sunday? Is it a mandatory 14 days on the list?