HUGE GAME TONIGHT-Denver Broncos @ New York Jets

HOUSE

12 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Can roughing be subjective though? I thought it was pretty defined: Hits to the head, low hits, late hits. 

I'm not defending the hit mind you, just thinking it through. 

I'm thinking roughing could be subjective in certain situations.  That's where the "unnecessary", which is a subjective attribute, comes in.  But you're right it's not an automatic penalty like smacking the QB in the head.

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Horrible landing place for an esteemed and distinguished football warrior on the waning side of a HOF career

"Know When to Say When"

Like the Doc Holiday reference from Tombstone.  Now I’m really out.  I was shutting down and my bud hapless replied, and I was like darn, what did he say.

2 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Love the NFL Vote commercial that looks like someone shot with a camcorder.

Cameron Jordan "You cant win if you dont play.."  I'd like to remind him you also cant lose. 

Thank you!  I was wondering who the player was who said that.  I love the way he says it.

2 minutes ago, LikeIGiveADarn said:

Am I irrational for thinking the Bills would be better off forfeiting their game at Metlife rather than risking playing on that field?

I was just thinking that. And why are they still running gore up The gut lol 

• Like (+1) 1

I know every team gets a "primetime" game, but this is ridiculous. I'm actually feeling bad for the Jets and I don't like that feeling.

It's like watching a UFC fight where you are rooting against a loudmouth idiot.  But then he just starts getting pummeled past the point of needing a ref stoppage and you start to not enjoy watching your enemy get beat...