JetsFan20

The Jets are going to go on a run

Definitely thought this said “the jets have the runs” which is far more plausible and believable....

Anyhow- I hear @Chandler#81 has a new warmup swing for his ban hammer he’s been wanting to try out!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 7

They are going on a run. But they handed that run to Frank Gore who was stopped for no gain.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 7

15 minutes ago, JetsFan20 said:

Reminds me a lot of 1998. I can see the Jets shocking the world after a slow start and winning the AFC East. 

The Jets have the talent and coaching acumen to do this. Joe Flacco will be back next week and go on a Vinny T like run.

Id take an offense of Gase, Flacco, and Frank Gore over anything else in this division. 

Fear the Jets 

More like "Fear the Astroturf in the Meadowlands"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/nflpa-concerned-metlife-stadium-turf-isnt-safe-for-giants-jets-games-after-49ers-trash-complaints/ar-BB19jso9

By the way, this is a Buffalo Bills Fan Board.  We welcome other fans to talk football provided they're civil, but why are you, a Jets Fan, starting a thread about the Jets?  :flirt::rolleyes:

• Haha (+1) 4

16 minutes ago, JetsFan20 said:

Reminds me a lot of 1998. I can see the Jets shocking the world after a slow start and winning the AFC East. 

The Jets have the talent and coaching acumen to do this. Joe Flacco will be back next week and go on a Vinny T like run.

Id take an offense of Gase, Flacco, and Frank Gore over anything else in this division. 

Fear the Jets 

If you mean a run to be first at the podium for the 2021 Draft, I couldn't agree more.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Listening to the show hosts and fans calling in on WFAN in NYC most of the Jets faithful are already on suicide watch.  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

If you mean a run to be first at the podium for the 2021 Draft, I couldn't agree more.

I actually don't think so.  I think they'll likely win a few, and wind up out of the prime draft position

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

what did gase say?  time to put this thing into hyperdrive?  we have the process and they have hyperdrive whatever that is

I think this is sarcasm. Jets fans hate their team right now.

• Like (+1) 1

When I was 5 I had the same thoughts

giphy.gif

Edited by HOUSE
  • Haha (+1) 4