The Jets are going to go on a run

JetsFan20

6 hours ago, JetsFan20 said:

Reminds me a lot of 1998. I can see the Jets shocking the world after a slow start and winning the AFC East. 

The Jets have the talent and coaching acumen to do this. Joe Flacco will be back next week and go on a Vinny T like run.

Id take an offense of Gase, Flacco, and Frank Gore over anything else in this division. 

Fear the Jets 

Bless your little heart.

5 hours ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

Not for nuthin but if the Jets can have a real plan to start games good then we'd be 2-0.  Our coach is dumb and sucks but in both are games we got behind then dominated.  

I thought it was the Seahawks who dominate at garbage time.

7 hours ago, JetsFan20 said:

Reminds me a lot of 1998. I can see the Jets shocking the world after a slow start and winning the AFC East. 

The Jets have the talent and coaching acumen to do this. Joe Flacco will be back next week and go on a Vinny T like run.

Id take an offense of Gase, Flacco, and Frank Gore over anything else in this division. 

Fear the Jets 

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, JetsFan20 said:

Fear the Jets 

Surely, you...

jetsjest.jpg