Bills LB injuries

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

Yep. Me too. He should have been active today. 

Dodson can play but they are big shoes to ask him to step into. Klein looked slllllooooooowwww

Agree Klein looked really slow, I thought he was supposed to be an athletic backer, imagined I guess he had good speed.

Just now, BuffBillsForLife said:

Unless I'm mistaken the Panthers still own his rights so we'd have to trade for him like the bucs did for Gronk.

Well, they're pretty bottom of the barrel, send em Kline and a mid round draft pick. We'll get Alexander back in here as well, things would get a bit crowded tho

2 minutes ago, BillsSbSoon said:

Tremaine looks like hes ok in mcdermotts postgame speech video..if you can read anything into that. Maybe it was just a stinger

Hes also apparently not wearing pants... if you can read anything into that. He kept pulling his shirt down lol

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, MJS said:

Once again it was quite noticeable when Milano went out. The defense just isn't as good or consistent without him. Sure hope he signs an extension. But he has got to stay healthy.

Milano's absence is almost always really apparent the past two maybe even three seasons when he misses games. I think he is more critical than people realize. Then again almost any "good" starter has their absence noticed on any team. But he does always seem to be getting banged up.

1 minute ago, billsfan89 said:

Milano's absence is almost always really apparent the past two maybe even three seasons when he misses games. I think he is more critical than people realize. Then again almost any "good" starter has their absence noticed on any team. But he does always seem to be getting banged up.

Yeah, that's his one hangup. He needs to stay healthy. But it is always eye opening when he is out how important he is.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BullBuchanan said:

Pay him how much? He can't stay on the field.

He was hurt week 17 in 2017 and missed the playoff game.

And I was saying what all the people (announcers) were saying that this is his make or break year and a big part of this year for him would be how HEALTHY he could stay.

2 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

Or his value drops quite a bit too 

Sure

2 hours ago, Stenbar said:

And that is why I just don't understand the lack of going after another game playing LB to fill this defense out with. Edmunds just get's absolutely owned at the point of attack on runs at him. He would be a devastating all time outside lb'r in this league, but he is overwhelmed at the run stopping point. They need a MLB and all our LB'ing woes go away IMO..

Edmunds has become more of a strong safety than a true MLB.  Always way off the line of scrimmage and running all over the field.  A great athlete but not strong enough to stop the run.