Bills LB injuries

YoloinOhio

9 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

This may be my least favorite aspect of McDermott as a HC. He always claims to not know anything about his teams injuries and ‘will have to wait until our medical staff evaluates him’. If this is the case, how come Rex started EVERY One of his pressers with injury updates??😡

Did you just ask McD to be more like Rex? How do I give a mod a warning point? :thumbsup:

• Haha (+1) 5

9 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

This may be my least favorite aspect of McDermott as a HC. He always claims to not know anything about his teams injuries and ‘will have to wait until our medical staff evaluates him’. If this is the case, how come Rex started EVERY One of his pressers with injury updates??😡

If he's doing something the opposite of what Rex did, that's good enough for me.  

I would think they have a phone call in to Corey Thompson.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Touché, all.🤣

but there’s some truth to my point. If you’re gonna go the Belicheat route, tell the press you’re not going to comment at this time. 

BSing everyone with ‘... uh, I don’t know.. I’ll get back with you later’ is dumb and maddening, imo. 

Even home schooled kids know that’s stupid..

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, RichRiderBills said:

He's tough as nails. Hung around the Steelers LB Room who have the best LBs in the business year after year. No fear and a viable stopgap LB to get us through a few games in a rotation.

If you say so.  I hope you’re right.  We may need him to play. 

22 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

If he's doing something the opposite of what Rex did, that's good enough for me.  

I would think they have a phone call in to Corey Thompson.

Get another guy on the PS so you can elevate imo.  Cost is cheap and you lose likely i dunno nate becker?  

I guess its dependent on who isn't available though.  Probably won't know until tomorrow.

24 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Touché, all.🤣

but there’s some truth to my point. If you’re gonna go the Belicheat route, tell the press you’re not going to comment at this time. 

BSing everyone with ‘... uh, I don’t know.. I’ll get back with you later’ is dumb and maddening, imo. 

Every kid is homeschooled these days.

• Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Touché, all.🤣

I mean, directly after the game, do any of the coaches say anything but "I haven't had a chance to talk with our medical staff yet, I'll have to get back to you?"

Yes, they have some medical equipment such as x-rays and probably an ultrasound at the stadium, but for some injuries you need a CT or an MRI to know what's going on, and you even need to ice and get the swelling down to be able to examine it properly.

OTOH, if you're going off a presser today or something then FEED ME SEYMOUR and post da link!

35 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I mean, directly after the game, do any of the coaches say anything but "I haven't had a chance to talk with our medical staff yet, I'll have to get back to you?"

Yes, they have some medical equipment such as x-rays and probably an ultrasound at the stadium, but for some injuries you need a CT or an MRI to know what's going on, and you even need to ice and get the swelling down to be able to examine it properly.

OTOH, if you're going off a presser today or something then FEED ME SEYMOUR and post da link!

Yes, Rexy knew the current medical condition of every player BEFORE addressing the post game media. It’s how he started every presser.

I miss this, is all I’m saying.

12 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Yes, Rexy knew the current medical condition of every player BEFORE addressing the post game media. It’s how he started every presser.

I miss this, is all I’m saying.

I thought that was the Weds. presser, but I'll defer to your memories of sexy Rexy.  TBH, I stopped listening to his pressers pretty quickly.