Bills LB injuries

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, MJS said:

Once again it was quite noticeable when Milano went out. The defense just isn't as good or consistent without him. Sure hope he signs an extension. But he has got to stay healthy.

I fully agree you can immediately tell when Milano is missing. And I’d bet he’d already have that extension if it weren’t for his injury history. I guessed they would want to see how he holds up this season. 

Ugly day for injuries

• Like (+1) 5

1 minute ago, Rc2catch said:

I fully agree you can immediately tell when Milano is missing. And I’d bet he’d already have that extension if it weren’t for his injury history. I guessed they would want to see how he holds up this season. 

Ugly day for injuries

Jets were playing to injure the Bills players.....

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

That's predictable we're probably not going to hear anything for a few days.

Just now, Rc2catch said:

I try not to look at things that way. Milano and Edmunds basically had no contact injuries didn’t they? 

Wasn't Edmunds and that big whiff of his.

Just now, Warcodered said:

That's predictable we're probably not going to hear anything for a few days.

Wasn't Edmunds and that big whiff of his.

Yeah I didn’t see a replay of Milano but Edmunds definitely was an injury on the missed tackle 

Just now, BuffBillsForLife said:

Are there any ex-Carolina free agent LBs on the market?

Kuechly??? Maybe he’d like to end retirement 

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Did Edmunds hurt his shoulder in an “attempt” to tackle Crowder on the Jets 1st TD?

It almost looked looked like his shoulder was already banged up before he planted it on Crowder’s hip or he got a “stinger” there. He never extended his arm to wrap Crowder up.