Gameday PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

I'm ready to go!

My condolences to all the fans who should be in Hammer's Lot right now, waiting to make the trek to the stadium.

It'll be weird watching the game and not seeing any fans.

Under 2 hours to go, and waiting for the inactive list.

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I’m pretty sure the Texans are a decent team. Not as good as the chiefs, at least at this point of the season. I just expect most teams to look rough for the first few weeks

I don’t, but we really don’t know much at all. If the TNFgame was any indication, refs will be more tolerant early on than usual. There’s no way KC could be that perfect and Houston pretty much only drew penalties after the game wasn’t in doubt.

3 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

He thinks Darnold is further along than Josh because they went 6-2 at the end of last season.

He’s entitled to his opinion.  They go 5-3 if they’re facing our #1s week 17.

We went 4-4 at the end of the season, with the final game being one where Josh played what, one series, with his best WR and RB on the bench.

One game where we sat the starters does not seem like a lot to hang that “better” hat on.  

But ultimately, what Warner thinks doesn’t matter.

2 minutes ago, billsherd said:

Kurt Warner can go take a hike.

Agreed. Pains people to give Allen the edge over any QB. No doubt that mono diagnosis really hurt their season. I also get that you can only beat who you play, but people love touting the Jets 6-2 finish as a reason for hope and promise. Their wins came against some pretty mediocre teams, including our second and third stringers (who they struggled with). Same with how we did, it all means nothing this year. 

3 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Yeah well, he isn't the only person who thinks this way.

Which is why we need to see Allen take that next step, which I think he will.

I personally expect that all Allen > Darnold debate will be over this year and instead we’ll get more (cause we’re already seeing it) of the Darnold excuse train while those who have been anti-Allen from day one will amazingly forget the trash they had talked. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Yeah well, he isn't the only person who thinks this way.

Which is why we need to see Allen take that next step, which I think he will.

Starting today  !!!!

GO BILLS !!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

Watch on TV

Broadcast Information: CBS

Play-by-Play: Andrew Catalon

Analysis: James Lofton

Sideline Reporter: AJ Ross

Watch on Mobile

Live game streams are available on the following platforms:*

· Bills Mobile App, presented by M&T Bank (for iOS devices)

· BuffaloBills.com mobile site for iOS devices (Safari browser only)

· Yahoo! Sports (mobile browser or app)

Download the Bills Mobile app now from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.

*Please check your local TV listings to confirm availability. iOS mobile web and app users should "Allow Location Access" (via Settings > Privacy > Location Services > Safari). Local and primetime games only. Data charges may apply. Additionally, the upcoming Bills NFL Network exclusive game will not be available to view when connected to WiFi on your mobile device. You will need to turn off your WiFi to gain access to this game.

3 hours ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Got a spare tank of propane for the turkey fryer, 60 wings,Marzetti ultimate Bluecheese , my nephew is coming over......

AND IT’S FINALLY HERE😍😍😍😍😍😍

You forgot to mention the 5 gallon pail of ranch. 🤣