You will be arrested if you go to the Bills Stadium on Sunday

T&C

2 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Please I would never do something stupid

Then you have no chance of winning.  Previous Darwin Award winners didn’t think they were doing anything stupid.   That’s part of the qualifications.

6 hours ago, T&C said:

Why can 17,000 fans go to the game in KC last nite and noone can go to the Bills game?  

Makes no sense whatsoever.  Do all you posters on here who live in WNY actually like living in such a tyrannical environment?  I get the Buffalo News on line everyday.  I used to actually like reading it beyond just about the Bills and Sabres.  But now every article is something about Covid.  Its insane.  I delete the e mail everyday now.  No wonder so many are so scared.  If that's all you read about, how else would one think?  Much sympathies to you all from Paup.  I get to love the Bills and live where we actually have freedom to choose how we want to live.  Go Bills!!

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Paup 1995MVP said:

Why can 17,000 fans go to the game in KC last nite and noone can go to the Bills game?  

Makes no sense whatsoever.  Do all you posters on here who live in WNY actually like living in such a tyrannical environment?  I get the Buffalo News on line everyday.  I used to actually like reading it beyond just about the Bills and Sabres.  But now every article is something about Covid.  Its insane.  I delete the e mail everyday now.  No wonder so many are so scared.  If that's all you read about, how else would one think?  Much sympathies to you all from Paup.  I get to love the Bills and live where we actually have freedom to choose how we want to live.  Go Bills!!

Because New York is a more enlightened state than Missouri.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, dwight in philly said:

WOW .. Arrest law abiding citizens for trying to attend a football game ! better off  going  out and loot a store and score  some sneakers  unreal

Wait...WHAT?

Good lord, the ignorance is strong with this one...

• Thank you (+1) 2

10 hours ago, FLFan said:

Most people do not need signs to tell them that they have no buisness on private property when not invited.  It would seem pretty obvious to me that when the the policy is no fans are allowed at the game, and no tickets are distributed, people should stay home.  Apparently that is a controversial concept for some.  

@Hapless Bills Fan

Very respectfully I disagree.  FL my disagreement has nothing to do with any current disputes between competing political agendas we currently see in society, but rather the current legal standard we use in the city and community, in general, regarding business oriented property, but more specifically the parking areas for the same.

In short, you really do have to post signage, and that is for simple trespass, let alone arresting somebody (but I would hope the arresting more so applies to actually trying to enter the stadium). 

Obviously there is a different standard for personal residences.  However, this is a commercial/business entity with vast parking areas.  You’d have to post initially that they are not allowed to park or trespass.  If I have commercial property in the city I can’t have you car towed for being on my property without giving you proper notice and just having someone say it on the news doesn’t rise to the level of notice concerning the property...I am not even going to get into the topic of arresting someone.  For actual being in the parking lot, though, you need to post in multiple areas on the property.

Now, should people be going?  Hell no.  However, I am not going to finish this by saying “just saying”, because there is a little bit more responsibility on authority’s part and commercial property owners by giving requisite notice before taking such extreme actions.

2 hours ago, eball said:

Wait...WHAT?

Good lord, the ignorance is strong with this one...

How so? "Enlighten me"

7 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Well, I could be an atavism, but Back in Da Day, "law abiding citizens" weren't found trespassing on private property after they'd been told to stay off of it.

"ya got me"!i guess?

13 hours ago, dwight in philly said:

WOW .. Arrest law abiding citizens for trying to attend a football game ! better off  going  out and loot a store and score  some sneakers  unreal

ROTFLMAOPMP

Maybe riot and loot the Bills Store ;) 

12 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

I understand their trespass laws as it is their right.  Now, what I haven’t heard is of what 3/12 said about Hammers Lot or any other private lot.  If they socially distance and wear a mask when not consuming a pop, I don’t know the problem.  Is there really an issue with that one if owners want to post a screen and people want to watch together.  I live in FL and already have a spot where I’m going to watch the game with friends that is socially distanced.

Tailgating was banned by OP City Council.

Thats how they have the authority to arrest people.

12 hours ago, Beast said:

I’m going and am going to stand right at the border of our great countries and keep placing my one foot on the USA side and then remove it real fast to see if I can get away with it.

I plan on doing it hundreds of times until I get arrested.

I changed your post to show my master plan ;)

11 hours ago, gobills1212 said:

I mean... did anyone REALLY have stock piles? Regardless, this prob isnt the time or place so for the 1st time ever on here ill just say agree to disagree. Besides, we have bills football to talk about!

We did until our idiot Prime Minister(Just an Idiot Trudeau) dumped it all in the garbage in 2019 and disbanded our pandemic preparedness team.

Its no lie look it up.

Its almost like he was in on it with China.

10 hours ago, RiotAct said:

actually a few years ago, I think a fan DID get roughed up and injured pretty bad by an Erie County Sheriff during a tailgate (but not paralyzed, I believe).

I think a cop committed suicide in the RV lot about 5  or 6 years ago.

10 hours ago, I-town Bills said:

Limited outdoor seating events is a fairly common practice in my area not in stadiums. You sound kind of arrogant. My beef is people who use masks as ascots. 

My beef is having to wear one 9 months after ground zero.

9 hours ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Do you think they'd notice if I parachute in using a bunch of Wegman's bags???:ph34r:

Just have a very large fan on your back and land at mid field during the game also have an offshore betting parlors sponsorship emblazoned on your body ;) 

You can use the sponsorship money for bail ;)

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Where is the cemetery "out back" ???

I'm looking at the google satellite view of the stadium now.

Can't find it.

Visitors side tunnel end zone.  About the 10 yard line and work toward southwestern from there.  It’s small and obscured by tree canopies. 

8 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Some people would try, but all these private lots have to adhere to OP rules in order to be allowed to have parking/tailgating. They probably don't want to risk not being allowed to have parking in the future just because some people want to hang out, drink beer, and watch the game on a TV in the back of a truck. 

Without using Google, who's buried in there? First and last names. Not "my dear uncle Al"

Must be a Smith or Jones and surely something that end in "ski" ;)

1 hour ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

@Hapless Bills Fan

Very respectfully I disagree.  FL my disagreement has nothing to do with any current disputes between competing political agendas we currently see in society, but rather the current legal standard we use in the city and community, in general, regarding business oriented property, but more specifically the parking areas for the same.

In short, you really do have to post signage, and that is for simple trespass, let alone arresting somebody (but I would hope the arresting more so applies to actually trying to enter the stadium). 

Obviously there is a different standard for personal residences.  However, this is a commercial/business entity with vast parking areas.  You’d have to post initially that they are not allowed to park or trespass.  If I have commercial property in the city I can’t have you car towed for being on my property without giving you proper notice and just having someone say it on the news doesn’t rise to the level of notice concerning the property...I am not even going to get into the topic of arresting someone.  For actual being in the parking lot, though, you need to post in multiple areas on the property.

Now, should people be going?  Hell no.  However, I am not going to finish this by saying “just saying”, because there is a little bit more responsibility on authority’s part and commercial property owners by giving requisite notice before taking such extreme actions.

It’s been deemed an unlawful gathering so there is no onus on the property owner to warn the unlawful gatherers.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, dwight in philly said:

How so? "Enlighten me"

Gee, where should I start?

First, “law abiding citizens” don’t trespass on property closed to the public.  Is that difficult to understand?

Second, “loot a store and score some sneakers?”  Really?  I don’t think we have to take a large leap to determine where those comments come from, if that’s your first reaction to hearing that trespassers at the football stadium are breaking the law.

I’m not going to pretend to know anything about you other than you visit a football message board, but words like those don’t exactly paint a pretty picture of what is in your heart.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, eball said:

First, “law abiding citizens” don’t trespass on property closed to the public.  Is that difficult to understand?

Second, “loot a store and score some sneakers?”  Really?  I don’t think we have to take a large leap to determine where those comments come from, if that’s your first reaction to hearing that trespassers at the football stadium are breaking the law.

I’m not going to pretend to know anything about you other than you visit a football message board, but words like those don’t exactly paint a pretty picture of what is in your heart.

the operative phrase is "law abiding"  .. "score some sneakers"  from looting.. i grew up in south buffalo , may not be as "smart" as you What is your point? 

3 minutes ago, dwight in philly said:

the operative phrase is "law abiding"  .. "score some sneakers"  from looting.. i grew up in south buffalo , may not be as "smart" as you What is your point? 

Don’t worry about it.  And by the way, intelligence isn’t based upon where you’re from.  Learned behavior is, though.

22 minutes ago, eball said:

You come across as very judgmental and just plain rude. The virus seems to bring out the worst in some people. I'm definitely seeing a different side of Bill's fan's that I thought were nice people. Shame on me for being so naive. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, westside2 said:

You come across as very judgmental and just plain rude. The virus seems to bring out the worst in some people. I'm definitely seeing a different side of Bill's fan's that I thought were nice people. Shame on me for being so naive. 

We’re all judgmental.  I guess the difference is that regarding some issues there is a clear right and wrong.  I have little tolerance for closed-minded people who are seemingly incapable of introspection and self-analysis of why they think the way they do.

7 hours ago, Paup 1995MVP said:

Because they're a bit stupider about some things in KC? Because they don't mind a few extra deaths in the name of watching sports? Because they haven't had the massive public health disaster they had in New York? Because it's a reasonable reaction to circumstances, which differ from place to place?

And while I don't know where "you have freedom to choose how you want to live," I think you're full of it. Can you walk into your neighbor's house and gun him down? No? Your freedom is being abridged. Can you release nerve gas upwind of the nearest hospital? Your rights are being taken away from you! Can you do stupid things that will cause the deaths of perfect strangers down the line, like not wearing masks and gathering as much as you want? Oh, hey, cool!! Live free or die.

Public health regulations in the current situation mostly make sense. There are some things that cause tough questions. This makes sense.

Edited by Thurman#1
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, eball said:

We’re all judgmental.  I guess the difference is that regarding some issues there is a clear right and wrong.  I have little tolerance for closed-minded people who are seemingly incapable of introspection and self-analysis of why they think the way they do.

that is your opinion and that is what others also offer up on here 

Just now, eball said:

You sound closed minded yourself. You could make your point without being so condescending. 

2 minutes ago, Rochesterian Bills Fan said:

This thread is a ***** show. Mods should probably just pin this thread so fans can see the announcement from the Sheriff and the lock it.

There is a lot of comedy gold though ;) 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, westside2 said:

You're another one who comes across as judgmental and condescending. Does that make you feel better about yourself to talk down to people?

would I have to go back 5, or is it more like 10 posts in your history to find one you could post the above on verbatim and have it land better than it is here?

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

would I have to go back 5, or is it more like 10 posts in your history to find one you could post the above on verbatim and have it land better than it is here?

Go ahead, you'd still come out ahead of me on being rude. It's in every one of your posts. 

12 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Go ahead, you'd still come out ahead of me on being rude. It's in every one of your posts. 

On 9/10/2020 at 9:55 AM, westside2 said:

Why haven't the Demonrats disavow China? They are so far up Chinas ass it's not funny. Cone on dems, rebuke our greatest enemy!

You can't because you're bought and paid for by the CCP. 

Losers 

bravo, sir. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1