You will be arrested if you go to the Bills Stadium on Sunday

T&C

2 minutes ago, Logic said:

Were you invited?

As to your second question: If the peaceful protest breaks no laws, i.e. walking down the street carrying a sign and chanting a slogan, then yes, there's a difference between that and trespassing on private property and drinking in public. Additionally, the fact that you equate protests for social justice as being the same in level of importance and legality as drinking outside a football stadium (on private property) makes you look silly.

I didn't equate anything, Logic. Nor did I imply that I did. I asked a question and everyone wants to assume that I'm politicizing a valid point. If people don't understand that very basic difference, and wish to classify anyone who dare ask an alternative question based on the grounds of "social justice", then THAT is the exact reason we are so divided. and that, Sir, makes YOU look silly. jmo

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

if you are invited, is that still breaking the law?

what if it's a "peaceful protest"? Is there a distinction?

I heard they are going to get that couple from St Louis to guard the stadium with their guns.  Keep yer distance rebels. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, WotAGuy said:

I heard they are going to get that couple from St Louis to guard the stadium with their guns.  Keep yer distance rebels. 

they had every right under the law to act the way they did. I won't be violating any laws so I'm pleased to accept their brand of justice. I'm no rebel. I'm the vast majority of law abiding citizens protected by the constitution of the United States of America.

🇺🇸

• Like (+1) 4

Look, I’m NOT for anyone showing up and creating unnecessary difficulties, but, hypothetically, if someone DID show up....security might be lighter than usual.....and you just might be able to sneak in and get near wherever that train horn originates from.....and possible permanently disable that ******, there just might be some free beverages in it for you down the road. Hypothetically, of course..... You could possibly drink free for the rest of your life, hypothetically.......  🤷‍♂️

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Augie said:

Look, I’m NOT for anyone showing up and creating unnecessary difficulties, but, hypothetically, if someone DID show up....security might be lighter than usual.....and you just might be able to sneak in and get near wherever that train horn originates from.....and possible permanently disable that ******, there just might be some free beverages in it for you down the road. Hypothetically, of course..... You could possibly drink free for the rest of your life, hypothetically.......  🤷‍♂️

very valid point lol

Just now, gobills1212 said:

Im assuming you are just assuming it's cuomo? He isnt the only person in charge in nys fwiw

I'm aware. but if we're being honest, it starts from the top down, right? In every aspect of this country. 

1 minute ago, bmur66 said:

Could you possibly ever believe the title of this thread was something you would ever imagine even in your craziest dreams a year ago?

NO! I'm too old to wish time away, but 2020 can go ***** itself

1 minute ago, bmur66 said:

Could you possibly ever believe the title of this thread was something you would ever imagine even in your craziest dreams a year ago?

well, I’m told that these are unprecedented times, and there is a curve to be flattened.

• Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

For, as long as they’re enforcing rules made by politicians that we support (with no clear guidance on when they’ll be relaxed or lifted, at that).

lol that we support.  you abide by the laws in the state you are in 

if you want to argue politics 

take it to the PPP please 

4 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

I'm aware. but if we're being honest, it starts from the top down, right? In every aspect of this country. 

I dunno, im no cuomo fan but was impressed w how he handled this as opposed to 'the top' and now when people get on cuomo for something they dont like I just stopped to wonder if the dude is really as bad as people say or if f-cuomo is more of a catch all. This seems pretty simple. Im as big of a Bills fan as it gets but honestly Im not sure why anyone wld want to mess w this and put themselves in a potentially dangerous situation. On the flip side, i can get dangerous and break a law or two w the best of them (much to my wifes dismay) BUT, this just seems pretty justified and self explanatory...imo of course

Edited by gobills1212
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, gobills1212 said:

I dunno, im no cuomo fan but was impressed w how he handled this as opposed to 'the top' and now when people get on cuomo for something they dont like I just stopped to wonder if the dude is really as bad as people say or if f-cuomo is more of a catch all

he put covid positve people into nursing homes. he had no medical stockpiles. NYC and NY state was taken care of in asctimely a fashion as possible

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

lol that we support.  you abide by the laws in the state you are in 

if you want to argue politics 

take it to the PPP please 

just making a general observation and stating a fact that I found interesting.

Just now, BuffAlone said:

he put covid positve people into nursing homes. he had no medical stockpiles. NYC and NY state was taken care of in asctimely a fashion as possible

I mean... did anyone REALLY have stock piles? Regardless, this prob isnt the time or place so for the 1st time ever on here ill just say agree to disagree. Besides, we have bills football to talk about!

• Thank you (+1) 1