You will be arrested if you go to the Bills Stadium on Sunday

T&C

1 hour ago, dwight in philly said:

WOW .. Arrest law abiding citizens for trying to attend a football game ! better off  going  out and loot a store and score  some sneakers  unreal

Well now, they would NOT be law abiding at that point, would they? Arrest ALL those who break the law. That’s how it works. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

They want to get the message out there, not to try to go to the stadium, for lots of obvious reasons.

And they know a certain segment of society is so f-ing stupid they will try to if they aren't scared beforehand.

It's perfectly reasonable.  

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, T&C said:

The cemetery people, that should be your destination... I mentioned it above. Can they stop you?

Where is the cemetery "out back" ???

I'm looking at the google satellite view of the stadium now.

Can't find it.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, T&C said:

The cemetery people, that should be your destination... I mentioned it above. Can they stop you?

I honestly don’t know. We have family buried in private and gated property. We can never be refused and don’t have to pay the fee to get in. I’d suggest the better question is: should they have to stop you. I say the answer is no reasonable person should have to be stopped. They should be wherever they can see the game and have a great experience doing so. A cemetery or private parking lot don’t make that cut, IMO. 

I don’t AGREE with zero fans, but it’s stupid to violate the rules and create problems when it’s easier to just avoid them. If you go, you deserve what you get. 

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Augie said:

Well now, they would NOT be law abiding at that point. Arrest ALL those who break the law. That’s how it works. 

strange how many people saying they want to still show up are the first to say “play stupid games” or “he should’ve listened to the police” in other threads 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, FLFan said:

Most people do not need signs to tell them that they have no buisness on private property when not invited.  It would seem pretty obvious to me that when the the policy is no fans are allowed at the game, and no tickets are distributed, people should stay home.  Apparently that is a controversial concept for some.  

dont assume anything is controversial because a simple question was asked. This goes beyond no fans allowed on stadium grounds. they are closing Abott Rd as well. Try not to limit questions being asked, whether they be deemed stoopid or not. without question, how are people supposed to know, understand, or rightfully debate? If they were hosting the Oscars, all would be well, amiright? They didnt even shut down streets in NYC for that event. seems odd to me. but I digress. It was simply a question I asked for the sake of being educated, not a political stance

1 hour ago, dwight in philly said:

WOW .. Arrest law abiding citizens for trying to attend a football game ! better off  going  out and loot a store and score  some sneakers  unreal

If you go try to drink on private property, you're not "law abiding", you're breaking TWO laws.

Grow up.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Logic said:

If you go try to drink on private property, you're not "law abiding", you're breaking TWO laws.

Grow up.

if you are invited, is that still breaking the law?

3 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

It’s amazing how people are arguing basic laws and regulations 

no one  is allowed at the game.

if you want to test the laws you deserve what you get. 

what if it's a "peaceful protest"? Is there a distinction?

7 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

It’s amazing how people are arguing basic laws and regulations 

no one  is allowed at the game.

if you want to test the laws you deserve what you get

We agree! 🤣🤣

It’s NY...saying you’ll be arrested sounds bad but it’s just an appearance ticket. Not like you’ll actually go to jail. 

You could just play ignorant and pretend you didn’t know in which case you’ll probably be warned and told to leave. 

Edited by Bangarang

6 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

if you are invited, is that still breaking the law?

what if it's a "peaceful protest"? Is there a distinction?

Were you invited?

As to your second question: If the peaceful protest breaks no laws, i.e. walking down the street carrying a sign and chanting a slogan, then yes, there's a difference between that and trespassing on private property and drinking in public. Additionally, the fact that you equate protests for social justice as being the same in level of importance and legality as drinking outside a football stadium (on private property) makes you look silly.

• Like (+1) 4

Don't be an idiot and give the police more grief. They've had their fair share from the protests already.

Stay home or go support your local watering hole. They could use the support thanks to Generalissimo Cuomo.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1