Josh Norman Ruled Our Against Jets **EDIT** Now Placed on IR

ChevyVanMiller

44 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

That's me right there man. Regardless of opponent and the state of our team. For the last 35 years my stomach is always flipping up to kick off. Personally I hate this game. It's a no win situation win or lose. If we win? Big deal! You beat a practice squad caliber dumpster fire of a team. If we lose? Make up your own demoralizing narrative and multiply by 10x. I'd rather play a contender. Where win or lose there's no negative other than a loss. No shame losing a game to KC, SF, NO or Sea especially if it's competitive. JMHO.

not to worry here , though. 

Bills are not resting players this week.  haha They will be FULL ON Sunday

1 hour ago, billsbackto81 said:

That's me right there man. Regardless of opponent and the state of our team. For the last 35 years my stomach is always flipping up to kick off. Personally I hate this game. It's a no win situation win or lose. If we win? Big deal! You beat a practice squad caliber dumpster fire of a team. If we lose? Make up your own demoralizing narrative and multiply by 10x. I'd rather play a contender. Where win or lose there's no negative other than a loss. No shame losing a game to KC, SF, NO or Sea especially if it's competitive. JMHO.

No, it's a win situation if they win.  If they don't...

I never want to underestimate an opponent especially a Divisional one, but I will say that IF Norman has to miss a game in order to get to e 100% healthy, this is the game to do it. Bell is the biggest concern at this point on Offense with like two or three WRs out due to injury. So, let Norman rest up for the Dolphins, another divisional game away and hope he can get on track and not look back. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Process said:

White has perriman. Mimms is out. If anyone here says they can name another jets wr without looking it up I won't believe you. 

Not worried at all. 

Crowder had 22 catches total against the Bills last year in the two games.

7 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

Is there any guy who the Bills have tried to replace harder than Levi Wallace?    Vontae Davis, E.J. Gaines, Kevin Johnson, and now all Josh Norman.   And he just continues to start when needed and play above average football for a lot less money. 

This here is a good post. I knew I wasn't the only one who feels like Levi can hold it down across from Tre. 

And not to get ahead of myself but last I checked, da Jets ain't lining up any world beaters at WR this weekend. 

Edited by blacklabel
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Why do people care about Norman? He has been terrible for the last few years. It's dubious he would have even beaten out Levi for the starting job. Norman would be asked to do less in Buffalo than he was in Washington. I'm not worried about Levi. 

I'm worried about how the d-line will come together 

Why do people care?  Uhhhhhhh, because he’s a cornerback on our team that was expected to, at the very least, play Kevin Johnson’s snaps from a year ago.  He was horrible last season, on the worst team in the league.  He wasn’t horrible the season before.  Now with a change of scenery and return to the system in which he was all pro, the chances of him being better than Levi, was very good imo.

Wallace is alright.  He’s an average #2 corner imo.  

• Like (+1) 1