Josh Norman Ruled Our Against Jets **EDIT** Now Placed on IR

ChevyVanMiller

48 minutes ago, eball said:

C'mon, man, Levi is just fine, and look who they have to cover anyway.

Perriman is possibly the fastest man in the NFL, he's also 215 lbs. He was dominant in TB the last 4 games when he got a shot at being a #1. This is the NFL, you can't underestimate your opponent on any given Sunday.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Turk71 said:

Perriman is possibly the fastest man in the NFL, he's also 215 lbs. He was dominant in TB the last 4 games when he got a shot at being a #1. This is the NFL, you can't underestimate your opponent on any given Sunday.

Truth.

Never under estimate an opponent

I am in the minority for sure as i Like Levi pretty well.

But as mentioned, he pulls up lame ? Bills might have an issue.

• Like (+1) 1

I agree with some of the others, this game isn’t about our defense stopping the Jets, they’ll keep us in the game if they have to. 
This game is all about Daboll and Allen showcasing our new weapons and progression as an offense. 
I expect bombs to smoke, motor juking a few Jets out of their shoes, Diggs with 8 catches and a touchdown, Knox with 3-4 catches and nice blocking, moss powering right up the middle for 6 yard gains repeatedly, and Beasley working the middle. Lol in all seriousness though this game is about offense, we should be opening a new giant playbook given the personnel. 

Edited by Rc2catch

3 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

Truth.

Never under estimate an opponent

I am in the minority for sure as i Like Levi pretty well.

But as mentioned, he pulls up lame ? Bills might have an issue.

Agreed. My point was not to underestimate your opponent, not a knock on Bills cb talent. However, depth at cb is definitely a concern imo.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

No need to risk him this weekend. 

True. Not needed when your top WR is in the slot.

53 minutes ago, Process said:

White has perriman. Mimms is out. If anyone here says they can name another jets wr without looking it up I won't believe you. 

Not worried at all. 

I'm more concerned about Crowder than Perriman.

Edited by billsbackto81
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, thenorthremembers said:

Is there any guy who the Bills have tried to replace harder than Levi Wallace?    Vontae Davis, E.J. Gaines, Kevin Johnson, and now all Josh Norman.   And he just continues to start when needed and play above average football for a lot less money. 

Davis and Gaines didn't replace levi wallace. Wallace replaced gaines and davis in 2018

Who they brought back this year to compete for a job

Edited by Buffalo716

59 minutes ago, Process said:

White has perriman. Mimms is out. If anyone here says they can name another jets wr without looking it up I won't believe you. 

Not worried at all. 

Chris Hogan will match up with Levi Wallace at least some of the time.  No, I didn't look it up.

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

I expect this kind of Low-T posting from others, Mike. But not you!

These are the Jets we're talking about here.

Joe...not saying they will lose but were also the Bills. How many times do we lose games like this or fight for our lives to win in the last minute.

1 minute ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Joe...not saying they will lose but were also the Bills. How many times do we lose games like this or fight for our lives to win in the last minute.

Honestly we're fans the only ones I'm worried about being overconfident are the players and they all seem dialed in not looking past anyone.

13 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

C'mon man! He's fast but I can name at least 10 WRs that are faster and Perriman is coming off injury to boot. I'm one of the fans who think we are lacking at CB2. To me Levi is solid depth, average starter. Yes I understand we can't have an All Pro at every position but I thought we would have done better in the off season than Norman.

True, any given Sunday but as far as underestimating? Remember who coaches this team. McD would prep our starters against a Pop Warner team.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DJB said:

I say we only play with 10 defenders anyways to give the Jets a chance to win

1 hour ago, Doc said:

No need to risk him this weekend. 

I hope the Bills aren't as overconfident as you guys are.  This team did finish 6-2 last year.

Bills had and will have a top 5 D....hell top 3 D in the league.......Jets are simply disfunctional at almost all levels including guggly eye'd Gase......not too worried about Norman being out......they will adjust just fine....Im hoping Allen & Diggs are on the same page consistantly.....