Josh Norman Ruled Our Against Jets **EDIT** Now Placed on IR

ChevyVanMiller

9 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I hope the Bills aren't as overconfident as you guys are.  This team did finish 6-2 last year.

They beat Washington, Miami, Oakland, NY Giants, Steelers and Us when we were resting players--losses to the Ravens & Bengles & Miami in the last 8 games.....not too worried about this jets team on sunday

Edited by JPP
  • Like (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

Perriman is possibly the fastest man in the NFL, he's also 215 lbs. He was dominant in TB the last 4 games when he got a shot at being a #1. This is the NFL, you can't underestimate your opponent on any given Sunday.

So you are discounting the rest of his career?

7 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

C'mon man! He's fast but I can name at least 10 WRs that are faster and Perriman is coming off injury to boot. I'm one of the fans who think we are lacking at CB2. To me Levi is solid depth, average starter. Yes I understand we can't have an All Pro at every position but I thought we would have done better in the off season than Norman.

True, any given Sunday but as far as underestimating? Remember who coaches this team. McD would prep our starters against a Pop Warner team.

He ran an official 4.25 at his pro day with one scout clocking him at 4.19. Good luck naming 10 wrs who are faster.

I completely agree with thinking they would've done more than just Norman at cb this off-season.

1 minute ago, Just Joshin' said:

So you are discounting the rest of his career?

No, I'm saying he's big, really fast, and it's never good to underestimate your opponent. This is the NFL, there's talent all over the field on both sides.

1 hour ago, Process said:

White has perriman. Mimms is out. If anyone here says they can name another jets wr without looking it up I won't believe you. 

Not worried at all. 

Yeah, I was trying to think of who they have besides Crowder and Mimms. I didn't even remember Perriman.

8 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

All the Jet jokes are sounding bad.  They are not as far away as some think.  

I am fine with Levi. I just hope he is healthy.  If he was he would be starting over Norman.  

A strong pass rush is important tomorrow.  

If we were playing in New Jersey I would be slightly worried, but I just don't see how we lose this at home (even without fans).

16 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

C'mon man! He's fast but I can name at least 10 WRs that are faster and Perriman is coming off injury to boot. I'm one of the fans who think we are lacking at CB2. To me Levi is solid depth, average starter. Yes I understand we can't have an All Pro at every position but I thought we would have done better in the off season than Norman.

True, any given Sunday but as far as underestimating? Remember who coaches this team. McD would prep our starters against a Pop Warner team.

I am all in favor of upgrading where possible but why is average a bad thing? 

2 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

He ran an official 4.25 at his pro day with one scout clocking him at 4.19. Good luck naming 10 wrs who are faster.

I completely agree with thinking they would've done more than just Norman at cb this off-season.

Pro day? I don't put much stock in those as the numbers a lot of times are skewed in favor of the player. Yes he's fast but off the top of my head, T. Hill, J. Ross, M. Goodwin, J. Grant, Ma. Brown, W. Fuller, B. Cooks, P. Dorsett, Diggs? Plus "timed" speed doesn't always translate to game speed.

52 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

Agreed. My point was not to underestimate your opponent, not a knock on Bills cb talent. However, depth at cb is definitely a concern imo.

Trying to cover my bases within one post 

we understand each other i think  :)

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

I am all in favor of upgrading where possible but why is average a bad thing? 

It's not bud. 

1. Elite (All Pro)

2. Above Average ( Pro Bowl )

3. Average

4. Fair

I like Wallace, he's a good player. But remember he's small IIRC 6ft 180lbs. If he goes down that side of the D becomes a liability. We can get away with it against the Jets but looking forward it may pose a problem against talented WRs. Tre can't cover all of them.

30 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

I am fine with Levi. I just hope he is healthy.  If he was he would be starting over Norman.  

yep looking forward to it !

27 minutes ago, MJS said:

Yeah, I was trying to think of who they have besides Crowder and Mimms. I didn't even remember Perriman.

If we were playing in New Jersey I would be slightly worried, but I just don't see how we lose this at home (even without fans).

To me that's the Jets biggest advantage. Can you imagine an O line with 5 new starters and rookie LT trying to communicate in a stadium of crazed fans like Bills Mafia on opening day? The Horror!

Edited by billsbackto81
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

I'm honestly more concerned that I lost a day due to covid and drinking than I am about who is covering their #2 receiver. 

21 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Is this where we're having the pregame freak out?

Spongebob Patrick GIF - Spongebob Patrick Panic - Discover & Share GIFs

Yes. Stay tuned

3 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

I'm honestly more concerned that I lost a day due to covid and drinking than I am about who is covering their #2 receiver. 

Maybe its time for some introspection then eh ?

7 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Nope. I'm not the one confusing which day it is. Just questioning it. 

as long as you have a handle on it then.
still doomed though ? I suppose ??

Some folks are super anxious for the Game. It s okay 

Edited by 3rdand12

32 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

as long as you have a handle on it then.
still doomed though ? I suppose ??

Some folks are super anxious for the Game. It s okay 

That's me right there man. Regardless of opponent and the state of our team. For the last 35 years my stomach is always flipping up to kick off. Personally I hate this game. It's a no win situation win or lose. If we win? Big deal! You beat a practice squad caliber dumpster fire of a team. If we lose? Make up your own demoralizing narrative and multiply by 10x. I'd rather play a contender. Where win or lose there's no negative other than a loss. No shame losing a game to KC, SF, NO or Sea especially if it's competitive. JMHO.