Depth Chart today right?

gordong

5 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Would anyone be surprised to see Daryl Williams be the starter at RT opening week? I'm kind of hoping he returns to form and wins that battle. 

Same.  I’d rather have Ford and Williams/Nsekhe at RG/RT than Winters and Ford 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

Same.  I’d rather have Ford and Williams/Nsekhe at RG/RT than Winters and Ford 

I don't think Winters has a chance of starting. Sounds like he hasn't been very good in camp.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Would anyone be surprised to see Daryl Williams be the starter at RT opening week? I'm kind of hoping he returns to form and wins that battle. 

Not much will surprise me since we've had so little camp coverage and no preseason.

Whatever they come out with, I'll be like "oh, ok, they must've figured that out".

Short of Diggs being listed as #5WR :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

I wouldn’t say it’s a surprise, but Ford will be at RG. Also Quinton Jefferson listed as starting DT.

Interesting..... 1 or 3?  Was thinking Ed might come off the bench week 1 due to missing a lot of time at camp....or are they playing side by side? 

i figure the jets are going to try and pound bell and gore.  Let’s hope our 1tech is up to the task

Edited by NewEra

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

Interesting..... 1 or 3?  Was thinking W’s might come off the bench week 1 due to missing a lot of time at camp....or are they playing side by side? 

i figure the jets are going to try and pound bell and gore.  Let’s hope our 1tech is up to the task

Yeah, I was thinking Harry/Butler at 1, and Oliver/Jefferson at 3 as well. But again, no preseason so I'm just guessing.

I'm interested in what Bandit is thinking there too.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Yeah, I was thinking Harry/Butler at 1, and Oliver/Jefferson at 3 as well. But again, no preseason so I'm just guessing.

I'm interested in what Bandit is thinking there too.

I assumed it would be over Oliver in the same fashion that Jordan Phillips was listed over Oliver last year.

Just now, 17islongenough said:

Guess we have to wait until Sunday to see the RG and RT

Looks to me like they’re going to rotate guys at those spots.

EhfCyIaXgAQFoND?format=jpg&name=medium

Biggest surprises to me: 

The hilarious three-man platoons at RG and RT.

Butler starting over Harry (I know "starter" doesn't matter much on our d-line, and it could be health related).

When healthy, they envision Norman as clearly being the starter over Wallace. Otherwise they would have done the same "platoon" thing they did at RG and RT.

Edited by Logic
  • Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Logic said:

EhfCyIaXgAQFoND?format=jpg&name=medium

Biggest surprises to me: 

The hilarious three-man platoons at RG and RT.

Butler starting over Harry (I know "starter" doesn't matter much on our d-line, and it could be health related).

When healthy, they envision Norman as clearly being the starter over Wallace. Otherwise they would have done the same "platoon" thing they did at RG and RT.

Apologies, that seems to match what they have on their website too https://www.buffalobills.com/team/depth-chart

Doesnt really tell us anything about the Right side of the OL, which was the biggest question! haha

2 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Epenesa...

That's right on Par for how McD uses rookies. And no rookie camp or preseason. Shouldnt be seen as a knock on the player.

• Like (+1) 1

So when Cody is in a guard Ty is the tackle but when Cody is the Tackle Daryl is the guard...   interesting ...   Also Josh Norman is starting CB. No real surprises which is good actually!  

Edited by gordong

15 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

That's right on Par for how McD uses rookies. And no rookie camp or preseason. Shouldnt be seen as a knock on the player.

I disagree. For example, Moss is RB2, not RB4, and he's a lower draft pick. Reports out of camp are that Epenesa has struggled. If he had looked good, I just don't think he would be at the very back of the depth chart.

20 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I disagree. For example, Moss is RB2, not RB4, and he's a lower draft pick. Reports out of camp are that Epenesa has struggled. If he had looked good, I just don't think he would be at the very back of the depth chart.

The D line is a little bit different.  All of the guys will play.  This should absolutely not be viewed as any indication the Bills are not pleased with Epenesa.

• Like (+1) 3

10 hours ago, thebandit27 said:

I assumed it would be over Oliver in the same fashion that Jordan Phillips was listed over Oliver last year.

Looks to me like they’re going to rotate guys at those spots.

It's great to have enough quality options to rotate the OL.

13 hours ago, NewEra said:

Interesting..... 1 or 3?  Was thinking Ed might come off the bench week 1 due to missing a lot of time at camp....or are they playing side by side? 

The DT's ARE a problem!

Not one mention that on offense we now have a 3 WR set as the starting unit?

I know that DiMarco being released pretty much nixes the FB position, but I thought they would still list that as a starting position and list one of the Tight Ends(Gilliam) as a starter there.

2 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Not one mention that on offense we now have a 3 WR set as the starting unit?

I know that DiMarco being released pretty much nixes the FB position, but I thought they would still list that as a starting position and list one of the Tight Ends(Gilliam) as a starter there.

K-Gun...