Who will win the NFC East this year?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. NFC East

• Dallas Cowboys
    • Washington Football Team
    • New Jersey Giants
    • Philadelphia Eagles

Iggles.

A vote against Dak being a franchise-type guy.  Yes, Dallas is loaded.  But I think Philly is hungry and they have a rabid fanbase that will keep the expectations sky high.  Washington is in the running to be "on the clock" along with NYJ and DET. 

I think the Cowboys will be a perennial playoff caliber team... but they’ll never be good enough to be a Super Bowl caliber team.. Dak’s contract will strangle the Cowboys cap situation and to me he is a Kirk Cousins caliber of player.. nothing really wows me about him but he puts up great stats..yeah they may be fantasy football winners but not the type of team who will win out versus the Buffalo Bills, the Kansas City Chiefs or Baltimore Ravens, 49ers, Seattle Seahawks and New Orleans Saints of the world.. sure they’ll win their division though 🤷‍♂️....

I think it's the Cowboys easy.  Dallas had some crazy stats that usually translate to alot more wins.  Their season was an outlier last year.  I think having McCarthy as HC will help....he has some SB ring cred at least and that counts for a little something.  

• Like (+1) 1