YoloinOhio

Who will win the NFC East this year?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. NFC East

• Dallas Cowboys
    • Washington Football Team
    • New Jersey Giants
    • Philadelphia Eagles

I went with the Cowboys as much as I hate them.  They remind me of the Browns with all kinds of talent, but can’t pull it together.  I only voted for them because McCarthy is a solid coach.  The Eagles have a chance, but they are getting hurt more than many teams.  They definitely will go nowhere in the playoffs.  The NFCE sucks, and the fans worse.  They are still delusional the NFCE is this great division.  

How fun btw, was it us beating the crap out of the Cowgirls on Thanksgiving.  I was giddy that day.  That video of the Beasley celebration in the locker room after the game I sent to a couple of friends who are Cowgirls fans.  One is a decent guy who admitted the Cowboys should have never let Beasley go.

10 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

I think it's the Cowboys easy.  Dallas had some crazy stats that usually translate to alot more wins.  Their season was an outlier last year.  I think having McCarthy as HC will help....he has some SB ring cred at least and that counts for a little something.  

Agreed. They came up small in a lot of big moments last year and while some of that was on the team a lot of it was bonkers coaching decisions. The end of the Vikings, Saints and Patriots games spring to mind.

• Like (+1) 1

I gotta go with Philly. Not because they are great but because the Cowboys will find a way to shoot themselves in the foot and stumble to an 8-8 record. Could be totally wrong but they need to demonstrate they are going to live up to hype. 

Also poor Washington. Are they officially one of the worst dumpster fires in recent years?

• Like (+1) 1