Domestic terrorist attack in Wisconsin

3 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

someone doesnt bring a rifle like that to an event like this without the intent of using it. in other words, you have to be a lunatic or dumb af to chase or attack someone with a gun. all these idiots are darwin award candidates.

Don’t confuse intent with willingness.

It’s both moral and just to shoot Communist revolutionaries, especially when they assault you.

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

RNC it's the car crash at the race that you just cannot stop watching.

Oh, I think you’ll find that the overwhelming majority of Americans think it’s perfectly reasonable to shoot Communist revolutionaries who are burning down US cities, especially after they assault you while you are defending the business you work for.

That’s about as traditionally American as it gets.  And of course people like that support the President.  Their alternative is supporting the clowns who support the Communists.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, TBBills said:

THEN ARREST HIM.... FFS he was a skinny mother ***** and you have a bunch of cops around. Send him to jail and no problems come of this.

So the cops are to blame for not stopping him before he reached for something in the car?  Blake would be fine today had he followed the orders given by police. 

17 minutes ago, TBBills said:

THEN ARREST HIM.... FFS he was a skinny mother ***** and you have a bunch of cops around. Send him to jail and no problems come of this.

They tried.  He fought with them.  This was after they arrived knowing he was a violent felon, who had prior beaten and taken a woman captive, wanted on three separate warrants, one of which was a felony warrant.

He fought them off, brandished a knife, and then reached into a car to retrieve something during the fight.

That’s when he got shot.

Tell me what sorcery they should have used.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

They tried.  He fought with them.  This was after they arrived knowing he was a violent felon, who had prior beaten and taken a woman captive, wanted on three separate warrants, one of which was a felony warrant.

He fought them off, brandished a knife, and then reached into a car to retrieve something during the fight.

That’s when he got shot.

Tell me what sorcery they should have used.

He was also tased and it had no effect on him.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Q-baby! said:

Your mom a few times. 

My mother departed this Earth many years ago among the many problems with your statement.  That aside the most she would have done is hold a rosary and pray for your soul.  I honestly think you meant to say your sister but you have not worked up the courage to go public with it.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

My mother departed this Earth many years ago among the many problems with your statement.  That aside the most she would have done is hold a rosary and pray for your soul.  I honestly think you meant to say your sister but you have not worked up the courage to go public with it.

Sure! 

27 minutes ago, TBBills said:

It’s all on video. Including him being tased to no effect.

Perhaps, if you’d take the time to inform yourself instead of making “skeptical” faces, you’d know this.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I don’t think PPP’s tradition of lax moderation should change, but things like that are out of line and should be dealt with swiftly by mods. He’s made that comment in multiple threads. 

Nah let it go.  Who cares.  

1 hour ago, Penfield45 said:

the people who attacked him originally could have also claim self defense. attacking a man standing there with a gun. they don't know who he is. if a man is approaching me with an assault rifle and he is not law enforcement or military i'm doing whatever I can to stop him. 

white people in this country have too much power holding a gun around. 

So if he was black all would be cool?  Did I understand you correctly?

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

To defend private property from violent Communist mobs.

Which is a moral and just thing to do.

What is it with you folks who think people who oppose what’s been happening are supposed to just sit back and take it?

Do you not realize that was a stupid assumption?  That the majority of the country, especially once you get away from the coasts, don’t relish being victims, and will instead refuse to be victimized, incorporating lethal force as necessary?

The left has been pushing for this for months, and now it will reap what it has sowed.

This won’t be an isolated incident. 

Thank you for post this. Saved me the trouble.

It's stunning to me that no one on the left has ANTYHINg to say about all of these people destroying businesses -- livelihoods of families who have built their businesses for decades -- but one person has had enough to the extent that he wants to bring protection, and suddenly that kid is the problem?

Such bullschitt.

You are correct.  This is not the last time this will happen. The next time there will be more blood and there will be more dead, and my suggestion is to figure out which side you're going to want to be on and arm yourself accordingly.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

The answer to my question, did you eat your Kraft Dinner today is obviously NO.

I hope this hurricane coming ashore doesn't flood your basement. If we don't hear from you again for a while we will understand, and we will be very happy.

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

The answer to my question, did you eat your Kraft Dinner today is obviously NO.

I hope this hurricane coming ashore doesn't flood your basement. If we don't hear from you again for a while we will understand, and we will be very happy.

5 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Thank you for post this. Saved me the trouble.

It's stunning to me that no one on the left has ANTYHINg to say about all of these people destroying businesses -- livelihoods of families who have built their businesses for decades -- but one person has had enough to the extent that he wants to bring protection, and suddenly that kid is the problem?

Such bullschitt.

You are correct.  This is not the last time this will happen. The next time there will be more blood and there will be more dead, and my suggestion is to figure out which side you're going to want to be on and arm yourself accordingly.

Is it really though?  These people are just too far gone and lost.  Nothing surprises me anymore.

I am ALL IN.....SEEN THE LIGHT

4 years in and we keep getting greater and greater.....MAGA !

I hope this freedom fighter gets out on bail soon from these Biden clowns so he can get back to work cleaning up our streets from these liberal terrorists!,

• Haha (+1) 1

It makes no sense to attempt any rational debate with snowflakes, wokesters, or social justice warriors.  And its the nature of the leftist and BLM movements to portray themselves as victims no matter the circumstances.  The mommies and daddies of these well off middle class white kids participating in these street battles never taught them the concepts of responsibilities and consequences.   And the schools have become social engineering & propaganda centers.  Their minds are totally screwed up.  The hardcore BLM members, not the real people out peacefully protesting for social justice, are simply Marxists and black racists that hate white people consistent with the Black Panthers with a shinny new marketing plan.  Their game is to push for institution of more redistribution rackets and extract revenge. 

So did any rational person think the lefties would say "well we attacked the guy so he shot a couple of us so that's okay".  No, the reflex actoin is to cry about injustice .  That's also what we'll here from the political activists posing as journalists and reporters too.  That's their game.  The problem they have at this point is theyvre overplayed their hand.  Most Americans of all demographics are sick and tired of this nonsense.  Live by the sword, die by the sword has some application here. 

As far as the specific circumstances here I'll leave it to the legal system to decide.  Of course they'll cry the blues once more if the courts rule self-defense. We know that already.  And if they rule the other way so be it.  The saying "I'd rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6" applies well here.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 8

The plot thickens.

One of the guys who died was harassing them earlier that night.

Here is a video of him being shot.  This is a different video and different circumstance.   It appears this was the first one.   The other video happened a couple minutes later.

Here you can see that the guy was chasing the kid and threw something at him

Then the kid after about 20 seconds ran off and when he ran off that’s when the mob chased him that led to the other shots.   It all happened within minutes

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Don’t confuse intent with willingness.

It’s both moral and just to shoot Communist revolutionaries, especially when they assault you.

I’m not confusing the two, nor am I necessarily saying he was wrong. What he intended or willed doesn’t matter. 

What I’m 100% saying is the shooter is just as moronic as the rioters.