Domestic terrorist attack in Wisconsin

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Just catching up on this thread and my thoughts may have already been posted by someone else but it's obvious that OP thinks that BLM and Antifa have every right to do what they're doing, which is causing havoc via of looting, arson and violence. He believes people can't morally stand up to BLM and Antifa and that it's the government's (police) duty to quell the rioting. He also wants to defund the police. I'm not sure I even want to read the next 9 pages.

The next 9 pages don’t want you, either.  So there’s that. 

14 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

You know nothing about U.S. laws, statehood and the roles of various levels of government. 

And you have forgotten what respect, peace, love ,tolerance and civil rights are all about. You are to busy blaming everyone else.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, H2o said:

I found it yesterday on Twitter. Someone had linked to it. It would be like trying to find a needle in a haystack on there now though. The internet is at your fingertips. You won't find, but so much on Google though because, well, Google. Feel free to search. It's a minor though so just keep in mind they try to protect them as much as possible after the fact. 

I searched google yesterday and the searches revealed fact check that it was untrue.

6 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Just catching up on this thread and my thoughts may have already been posted by someone else but it's obvious that OP thinks that BLM and Antifa have every right to do what they're doing, which is causing havoc via of looting, arson and violence. He believes people can't morally stand up to BLM and Antifa and that it's the government's (police) duty to quell the rioting. He also wants to defund the police. I'm not sure I even want to read the next 9 pages.

Burn Loot Maim and antifa are domestic terrorist groups, and anyone who agrees with them

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

And trump has done what, blame ignore threaten, just like covid19

I blame the media and leftist democrats for failing to disavow violent protests (i.e. mostly peaceful) and calling the shootings as 'unarmed black man shot by police' without gathering the facts about the justifiable conditions of the shooting.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, H2o said:

Headline: "White Cop Shoots Unarmed Black Man"

So the lie begins. Let's talk about Jacob Blake and this situation for a minute though. Blake had an outstanding warrant and 8-1/2 years hanging over his head. It has also been established he was wielding a knife and fighting with the cops. They didn't tell you that in the beginning though. Why would they? He had an outstanding warrant and 8-1/2 years hanging over his head for, among other things, sexually assaulting a 15 year old. They didn't tell you that in the beginning though. Why would they? He had a history of violently resisting arrest. They didn't tell you that in the beginning though. Why would they? He was tased to no avail. They didn't tell you that in the beginning though. Why would they? He then goes to reach into a vehicle and gets shot. They didn't tell you that in the beginning though. Why would they? Did he deserve to be shot? Can't say, but what do you think he is going into the vehicle for? A gun possibly? Yeah, he brought it on himself. Did he need to be shot 7 times though? Absolutely not. The cop/cops involved should be held accountable. But now, NOW you have the MSM salivating with another race baiting agenda. Covid is amazingly forgotten and now it's time to push the chaos, race war agenda again. This :censored: is so easy to see through that Stevie Wonder is nodding his head with me. Then these players are protesting because a criminal, who was the subject of a 911 call, resisted arrest, fought with police, was tased to no avail, and reached into a car got shot by said police. That's incredibly upstanding of them, don't you think? Refusing to play because a criminal who resisted arrest at every turn, fought with cops, sexually assaults 15 year olds, and reaches into a vehicle ignoring the cops attempt to subdue him then gets shot? You can't make this :censored: up. Then you have the sheeple too blind to see that all of this is strategically reported and the flames are fanned for the purpose they so desire. But, hey, puppets do whatever those pulling the strings have them do. My suggestion? Cut the strings and become your own person. 

The media and the left and the BLM propaganda narrative is to always describe the suspects as 100% peaceful "victims" of some unwarranted attack or action by a suppressor.  Be it law enforcement or the imaginary "white supremacists".  Victim of racism, victim of inequality, victim of bias, victim of this and victim of that.  They want everyone to believe white people secretly belong to clandestine organizations that meet on a regular basis to discuss and execute an organized plan to oppress and discriminate against people of color.  

Nothing the victim does or says or any actions they take have any connection to the outcome.  There is no personal responsibility for consequences.  They know its a total load of crap but that's their angle.  Play the victim while inciting other to action, like the shootings in Kenosha, and then point the finger at them as the instigator and hater.  Use hate, deny its hate, and then accuse others of hate.  They want people to ignore facts and just rely on emotions.  They try to silence others that oppose them because the act of others speaking out exposes their lies and facilitates discussions.

Their problem at this point is they've over-played their hand and a huge majority of Americans of all demographics are sick and tired of seeing this nonsense play out every night.  They see idiot "reporters" from CNN broadcasting with fires and rioter in the background describing the scene as "peaceful".  A total disconnect from reality.   Now jerks like Don Lemon on CNN suggest they rein in these riots.  Not because they are immoral, illegal, or destructive but rather because they are helping Trump close the gap or take the lead in Presidential polls.  

• Like (+1) 5

50 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Wow just read how Peter Navarro said Canada is "out of step" with trump's world.

What a compliment....woohoo

Just trying to figure out who is in that world...

Oh yeh, his friend, Kim  and Vladdy and ??.

So all we have left in our world to be in step with are, France, Britain,  Spain, Germany, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Italy, Mexico, Finland, Costa Rica, Japan, South Korea, Vietnam, India, Israel, Greece,....oh I should stop this list, dinner time...to be continued

...and brought to you by Canadians, I present to you the brokinis. Thanks !

https://www.blogto.com/fashion_style/2020/08/toronto-mens-bathing-suit-brokinis/

brokini.jpg?resize=705%2C371&ssl=1

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Haha (+1) 2

13 hours ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

I’m not confusing the two, nor am I necessarily saying he was wrong. What he intended or willed doesn’t matter. 

What I’m 100% saying is the shooter is just as moronic as the rioters. 

I disagree.  Strong people stand up to Communist revolutionaries.

He’s not a moron, at all. He’s a principled person who stood up for traditional American values against a mob hell bent on destroying them.

They deserved to die, and he helped them on their way.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Thank you (+1) 3

13 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

And you have forgotten what respect, peace, love ,tolerance and civil rights are all about. You are to busy blaming everyone else.

Tolerance, really, does tolerance every cross a liberals mind when it comes to someone who has a differing opinion or someone on the right? Your hypocrisy is incredible!

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The more and more that comes out of this the more and more we are learning that 

A) He was justified to shoot them

B) The people who were shot were all dirt bags of the lowest order

C) The kid wasn't part of some right wing militia

D) Even though it was a poor judgement on his part, he seemed like a good kid.

Edited by Magox
  • Like (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, bdutton said:

I searched google yesterday and the searches revealed fact check that it was untrue.

Ahhhh yes, the ole "fact check" :lol: The charges he has are public record. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

No, never shot a tire...you may be right, but I would hope a cop would be trained on how to disable a car before they were trained to shoot in the back. 

Shoot in the back or get shot in the front? What would your choice be? Because that may be the only option 

33 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Mr. Blake gave up any chance for respect and put his own life at risk when he resisted arrest and presented himself as a threat to the police officers.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Mr. Blake gave up any chance for respect and put his own life at risk when he resisted arrest and presented himself as a threat to the police officers.

He presented himself as attending to his children in his vehicle, turned his back and was shot 7 times. Did he resist the arrest? Yes. Is that an opportunity for a police officer to use physical force? Yes. Could they have defused the situation by having two of the officers maintain their position with the suspect in their gun sights and have the third restrain him physically and put him in cuffs? Yes.Did he deserve to be shot seven times? Any person who cares about human rights says no. If you’re not one of those, good luck to you and your future encounters with the police force. Just like citizens, the police force must be held accountable. This cannot be in question. No one is above the law and shooting an unarmed man in the back seven times sure isn’t within the law.

edit: If police forces want to have respect in the community, most specifically the black and liberal left community, they better stop creating martyrs

Edited by MiltonWaddams
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MiltonWaddams said:

He presented himself as attending to his children in his vehicle, turned his back and was shot 7 times. Did he resist the arrest? Yes. Is that an opportunity for a police officer to use physical force? Yes. Could they have defused the situation by having two of the officers maintain their position with the suspect in their gun sights and have the third restrain him physically and put him in cuffs? Yes.Did he deserve to be shot seven times? Any person who cares about human rights says no. If you’re not one of those, good luck to you and your future encounters with the police force. Just like citizens, the police force must be held accountable. This cannot be in question. No one is above the law and shooting an unarmed man in the back seven times sure isn’t within the law.

He wasn't unarmed, far more LE have been murdered then the other way around, far more

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, bdutton said:

I blame the media and leftist democrats for failing to disavow violent protests (i.e. mostly peaceful) and calling the shootings as 'unarmed black man shot by police' without gathering the facts about the justifiable conditions of the shooting.

51 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

And trump has done what, blame ignore threaten, just like covid19

You just cant make this ***** up...

CNN-Headline-Fiery-2.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

• Haha (+1) 6

17 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

So what is ANTIFA?  You're apparently the expert on such things.  Educate us, sir. 

Since you are obviously incapable of searching out the answers for yourself:

https://capitalresearch.org/article/origins-of-antifa/

Here's some more reading for you:

https://englishnews.org/2020/06/03/what-is-antifa-the-international-terrorist-organization-that-has-infiltrated-government-media-education/

• Like (+1) 1

Hey @Reality Check I noticed that you put a laughing emoji under my comment. What was so funny about my comment that you had to laugh about it? Was it the part where somebody was shot seven times in the back or the part where I stated the truth about the police force and their use of unnecessary Force? Seeing as I come from a family of police officers, I am well aware of how they are trained and none of them have ever been trained to do that.

• Haha (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Hey @Reality Check I noticed that you put a laughing emoji under my comment. What was so funny about my comment that you had to laugh about it? Was it the part where somebody was shot seven times in the back or the part where I stated the truth about the police force and their use of unnecessary Force? Seeing as I come from a family of police officers, I am well aware of how they are trained and none of them have ever been trained to do that.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

He wasn't unarmed, far more LE have been murdered then the other way around, far more

Two questions. The first is where was his weapon when he was shot? The second is what does the statistic around law enforcement officers being shot have to do with the way that they interact with the public? I understand that there is a great deal of fear amongst law-enforcement. Understandably so. However, doing to the public what has been done to them sure as hell is not the way that the police force was set up and cannot be the way in which it acts

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Interesting stuff.  So how does one identify a member of Antifa?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, H2o said:

I found it yesterday on Twitter. Someone had linked to it. It would be like trying to find a needle in a haystack on there now though. The internet is at your fingertips. You won't find, but so much on Google though because, well, Google. Feel free to search. It's a minor though so just keep in mind they try to protect them as much as possible after the fact. 

I googled it again.  Top link was the polifact link.  The other was a sketchy 'news' page that offered any evidence ot the claim it was an underage person.

Best I could find it the quote from the polifact link:

According to Wisconsin law, third-degree sexual assault can include nonconsensual sexual intercourse or other sexual contact, such as ***** or urination. Sex with a minor is not listed as one of the offenses included in the charge.

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Not sure who that is.  But if Antifa is a bunch of pussies, and if you’re terrified of Antifa (how else could it fairly be characterized as a terrorist organization?), then the only logical conclusion is that you’re terrified of a bunch of pussies.  And that is what all of this fuss is about. 

Just now, SectionC3 said:

Interesting stuff.  So how does one identify a member of Antifa?

They dress all in black and wore masks before it became fashionable. Oh, they also carry bats, bricks and Molotov Cocktails. Oh, they try to lock federal officers in buildings and then burn them down. Oh, they try to blind federal officers by pointing lasers in their faces. Get the drift?

• Like (+1) 2