Domestic terrorist attack in Wisconsin

14 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

You, as always, are a liar.

First the “Boogaloo“ is a libertarian term for Civil War II, where libertarians attack the stare when it violates their rights.  It is not in any way associated with white supremacy. It was labeled a white supremacist concept by leftists who label everything against them racist.

Second, the individual in question was defending private property, a gas station, when he was attacked.

The first person he shot, described as “a medic with a cell phone” can be seen here:

5CE374A4-9303-4085-9846-DDF90DC6D66E.jpeg

58D500B5-C6EC-4285-9B54-94C980A88DA6.jpeg

I wonder what caliber “cell phone” that is?  He was seen charging the man who shot him, brandishing his gun.

As for the two men who died?

They rushed him, kicking him to the ground, trying to disarm him, and hitting him on the head with a skateboard before he shot them.

Terrorist

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, H2o said:

The kid was there to help business owners protect their property. In retrospect it was a life altering decision. Two people are dead, one person basically had his bicep blown off, and his life took a drastic turn in the wrong direction. He has to live with this for the rest of his life, knowing that this took place at his hands. He'll do time in prison I'm sure. I am also fairly certain it's a decision he now wholeheartedly regrets. But I don't know him personally, so I can't attest to his mental state. 

What we do know is that he was initially attacked by one of these mobs, a guy tried to take his weapon from him, the gun was discharged for whatever reason, and he is dead. Bullet to the dome piece. The kid was then attacked furthermore, was being beaten by someone with a skateboard, fired the gun in self defense , and that person is dead. Bullet to the chest. There is a guy who had a pistol in his hand, more than likely threatening to kill the kid, kid fires, and blows off part of his arm. Don't give me the "he was carrying a cell phone" bs because he was clearly holding a pistol as seen in multiple photos, videos. 

There is talk all of this started with Molotov cocktails being thrown at the kid. There are pictures I have seen, but you can't peg it for certain. I don't know what started the whole thing. What I do know is if there was ACTUALLY law and order right now then absolutely NONE of this would happen. Jack*sses wouldn't be beating people, looting, destroying property, or burning places to the ground. Other people wouldn't be out there trying to defend these places from these jack*sses who are in the streets doing all of the beating, looting, destroying property, and burning to the ground. The kid wasn't out there with a tree stand like he was hunting deer. He is however a kid who thrust himself into a situation he should have never been in and now his life has changed forever. You want to tie him to Trump? Whatever. You can tie the thousands upon thousands of jack*sses who have been pillaging, looting, burning, beating, and destroying to the entire Democrat party. They are aiding and abetting the real domestic terrorists every day. Same with Hollywood, the music industry, the mainstream media, and these athletes. Thankfully I think for myself and don't believe a word that dribbles out of their mouths, nor do I allow them to influence me in any way. The world would be a better place if everyone else who doesn't now actually started to do the same. 

I watched the video.  It's not a clean case.  But the Molotov thing probably doesn't matter.  That threat doesn't appear on the video, and there's no indication that the kid was retreating from the cocktail threat.  The property thing probably doesn't matter either; I'm not sure what the justification laws in Wisconsin say on the issue, but I'd be stunned if there is a provision authorizing the use of deadly physical force in defense of someone else's property, particularly where the force is not exercised in response to the burglary of a dwelling.  

So we're left with the question whether the use of deadly force in defense of self is justified given the physical interaction.  It's not a clean case.  I only watched the video once, so I don't know it all that well.  But I struggle with the idea that deadly physical force was an appropriate response to the skateboard attack.  The backdrop (kid traveled to run around with a rifle in a protest area) doesn't look good for the kid, either.  Almost like he was looking for a reason to use the gun.  

This issue came up a few days ago; this case is one in which defense counsel really may want to put this kid before the grand jury to tell the justification tale and nip this thing in the bud before it hits a jury.  Kind of like two bites at the apple to get people to buy the kid's story.  

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, dubs said:

you are siding with a criminal. 

ill wait for more information and in the meantime understand that it’s entirely plausible that the cops were called to respond to a domestic incident, involving someone with a previous criminal record, who proceeded to fight the cops, refused to comply, threaten the cops, and went to his car which had the interior concealed from the cops to get a weapon and use it against the police. 

I feel bad for people so manipulated by race hustlers, the Pravda media, and meaningless slogans. They clearly lack any ability to think for themselves and are manipulated to the point that they emotionally react without any consideration of reality. 

Sorry dubs but cannot agree.

In any society the actions of this cop are wrong. 

If he had the weapon I get it...

He may be drunk, high, a criminal, violent etc. 

3 kids standing there, 

There is no crime short of murder that demands this type of over reaction at this stage of the confrontation.

I am a law and order type...but not this type

• Haha (+1) 1

Police at the protests also seem to have encouraged armed vigilantes. The Associated Press reports: “Video taken before the shooting showed police tossing bottled water from an armored vehicle to what appear to be armed civilians walking the streets. And one of them appears to be the gunman. ‘We appreciate you being here,’ an officer is heard saying to the group over a loudspeaker.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/08/26/when-will-trump-be-held-responsible-horrors-he-creates/

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Thank God you're not a police officer. You're a mentally disturbed individual who coddles criminals and sees racists around every corner.

Get help.

Thank goodness you are not my neighbor.

Being associated with you would make anyone need help.

Are you a police officer?   that explains why events like this occur all too frequently.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Niagara Bill said:

Are you a police officer?   that explains why events like this occur all too frequently.

Get help. Seriously 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Police at the protests also seem to have encouraged armed vigilantes. The Associated Press reports: “Video taken before the shooting showed police tossing bottled water from an armored vehicle to what appear to be armed civilians walking the streets. And one of them appears to be the gunman. ‘We appreciate you being here,’ an officer is heard saying to the group over a loudspeaker.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/08/26/when-will-trump-be-held-responsible-horrors-he-creates/

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

I do not see the knife as an issue at all. 

Here is the issue imho.

1. There was no imminent danger

2. The crime being investigated does not warrant such a violent reaction from police.

3. They know who this guy is, even if he runs they will get him.

4. Disable the car.

5. And the big issue....not 1 shot to the leg...to stop him,,,,,,but 7 or 8 in the back..  you would never shoot a deer 8 times, or a bear. That leads me...a white guy to say this is a hate crime by a gutless cop.

1.  He was tased and it didn't affect him. He had a knife.  He was a danger

2.I believe he  was wanted for sexual assault (I may be incorrect).

3. He runs and commits more crimes.

4. I have read that his kids were in the car. Just shoot the car and hit the kids.

5.  Should have had an 8th, one to the head.  I would unload a machine gun into a bear that was a danger to me. See #4.They hit the center of mass as all law enforcement is trained to do.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I told him this in another thread and he suggested it was too bad I wasn't the one who got shot.

Dude is clearly having a problem with the events, and appears to be going full Biden.

Isnt that the same as going full ######? 

• Like (+1) 2

15 hours ago, Magox said:

Sorry to burst your bubble but this is a clear cut case of self defense.  I've got the receipts:

Video 1 - Shows he's being chased by a mob

Video 2 is in Slow Motion and it shows him being attacked by multiple people

Image 3, one of the guys who was attacking him had a hand gun who he later shot in the arm.

Image 4 shows him getting hit by a skateboard 

Image 5 shows him getting drop kicked

This is self defense.

Case closed

Case closed? Says the guy who also thinks Qanon is serious and thoughtful. In other words, if you say it’s ok, it’s probably not. 

You have zero zero credibility with anyone with a brain. 

Just now, Tiberius said:

Case closed? Says the guy who also thinks Qanon is serious and thoughtful. In other words, if you say it’s ok, it’s probably not. 

My grandfather used to have 2 sayings when he was alive. 1)there are always 2 sides to baloney no matter how thin you slice it. Meaning fully look at both sides before deciding the case. 2) Dont run your mouth a lot. People begin to ignore you after a while especially when you repeat the same thing over and over. Say less with more substance.

Just a bit of advice. Hopefully it helps you in the future. 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Wacka said:

1.  He was tased and it didn't affect him. He had a knife.  He was a danger

2.I believe he  was wanted for sexual assault (I may be incorrect).

3. He runs and commits more crimes.

4. I have read that his kids were in the car. Just shoot the car and hit the kids.

5.  Should have had an 8th, one to the head.  I would unload a machine gun into a bear that was a danger to me. See #4.They hit the center of mass as all law enforcement is trained to do.

Never suggested to shoot into the car...maybe a tire...?he is not a bear, he is a human being, sexual assault is not a reason to shoot a man in the back 7 times, he did not have possession of a knife.

Not suggesting this guy is not a criminal, or even potentially dangerous, just saying any good cop would not shoot 7 times in the back unless he is sick, shouldn't be a cop or is a racist.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, fansince88 said:

My grandfather used to have 2 sayings when he was alive. 1)there are always 2 sides to baloney no matter how thin you slice it. Meaning fully look at both sides before deciding the case. 2) Dont run your mouth a lot. People begin to ignore you after a while especially when you repeat the same thing over and over. Say less with more substance.

Just a bit of advice. Hopefully it helps you in the future. 

Yes, people can make BS arguments. Maggot has proved that again and again. Yes. I agree with you 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

Yes, people can make BS arguments. Maggot has proved that again and again. Yes. I agree with you 

Your reply says otherwise. Had you agreed and understood the enire thing you answer would have been just. "Great advise, thanks". Instead you went into a tirade about another poster. 

Just now, Niagara Bill said:

Never suggested to shoot into the car...maybe a tire...?he is not a bear, he is a human being, sexual assault is not a reason to shoot a man in the back 7 times, he did not have possession of a knife.

Not suggesting this guy is not a criminal, or even potentially dangerous, just saying any good cop would not shoot 7 times in the back unless he is sick, shouldn't be a cop or is a racist.

Have you ever shot a tire up close? Never works as seen on tv.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

1 minute ago, fansince88 said:

Your reply says otherwise. Had you agreed and understood the enire thing you answer would have been just. "Great advise, thanks". Instead you went into a tirade about another poster. 

The good news is that younger voters are getting energized. Change happens through the vote. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

You mean that real life is not like TV? They should have just shot him in the hand if he brandished a knife. It works all the time in movies.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The good news is that younger voters are getting energized. Change happens through the vote. 

Sorry my good man, but change starts within an individual. If you mean by "energized" that they want anarchy, mob rule, no police departments, and free reign to pillage anywhere their hearts desire then you won't like how the story ends. There are a heck of a lot more people than these jack*sses you see in the streets right now who are quietly maintaining their homes, their families, and their way of life. If this continues there will be millions of good men/women who will have their hands forced into action for the sake of defending their own. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Then he has a ton of credibility with you.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, H2o said:

Sorry my good man, but change starts within an individual. If you mean by "energized" that they want anarchy, mob rule, no police departments, and free reign to pillage anywhere their hearts desire then you won't like how the story ends. There are a heck of a lot more people than these jack*sses you see in the streets right now who are quietly maintaining their homes, their families, and their way of life. If this continues there will be millions of good men/women who will have their hands forced into action for the sake of defending their own. 

Just now, H2o said:

Totally wrong. Voting is where it’s at. That’s why you guys feel empowered to defend each murder, or explain it away. 

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What? The purposeful use of riots, looting, anarchy and violence as a tool to ‘energize’ young people is not ‘good news’ on ANY level. This is not the sort of ‘change’ that any society should wish for. 

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

No, never shot a tire...you may be right, but I would hope a cop would be trained on how to disable a car before they were trained to shoot in the back. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

What? The purposeful use of riots, looting, anarchy and violence as a tool to ‘energize’ young people is not ‘good news’ on ANY level. This is not the sort of ‘change’ that any society should wish for. 

Stop shooting people in the back...seven times then. 

And yes, we are going to vote all your bums out of office. Hold some of this scum acco7ntable. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Stop shooting people in the back...seven times then. 

And yes, we are going to vote all your bums out of office. Hold some of this scum acco7ntable. 

We have an election coming up for President in November. You’re aware that the President has ZERO control or authority over the local police department...right? I’m not sure then who the ‘bums’ are you’re referring to. In most of these cases the city officials are all Democrats! Go ahead then....throw those bums out.  

• Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Totally wrong. Voting is where it’s at. That’s why you guys feel empowered to defend each murder, or explain it away. 

6 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

No, never shot a tire...you may be right, but I would hope a cop would be trained on how to disable a car before they were trained to shoot in the back. 

34 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So... how'd that energized youth vote work out for Bernie?

You guys never learn.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Info on the guy who was shot and killed.

Image may contain: 2 people

Image may contain: text

And this is to the claim from the resident idiot that this is "energizing the youth"

And this was before the Kenosha rioting and RNC convention

"The shooting of Jacob Blake in Kenosha WI in August, and subsequent protests and disturbances occurred after the August poll was completed."

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Explain to me where I actually tried to "explain it away". Is that what you call a truthful breakdown of a situation like I presented initially? Should I not feel "empowered" to break down a situation truthfully, having no stake in it, and from the outside looking in. You are obviously full to the brim with your constant MSM reports and it seems the people you are going to choose to vote for are the same ones inducing this chaos for the purpose of gaining a hold over the weak minded. The same people who have been being used as puppets by the globalist Elite for decades. This is not just singling out one side either. Corruption knows no party affiliation. The Bush's were just as corrupt, if not more so, than the Clinton's and the Obama's. There are numerous other members of Congress I could go into detail on from both sides as well. Think outside of the 4K box on your wall or the cellular box inside your hand. It's actually quite liberating. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, H2o said:

Explain to me where I actually tried to "explain it away". Is that what you call a truthful breakdown of a situation like I presented initially? Should I not feel "empowered" to break down a situation truthfully, having no stake in it, and from the outside looking in. You are obviously full to the brim with your constant MSM reports and it seems the people you are going to choose to vote for are the same ones inducing this chaos for the purpose of gaining a hold over the weak minded. The same people who have been being used as puppets by the globalist Elite for decades. This is not just singling out one side either. Corruption knows no party affiliation. The Bush's were just as corrupt, if not more so, than the Clinton's and the Obama's. There are numerous other members of Congress I could go into detail on from both sides as well. Think outside of the 4K box on your wall or the cellular box inside your hand. It's actually quite liberating. 

When Trump or some other racist does something evil, all we hear is "Oh everyone is bad!" 

That's such a dodge. Comparing Obama to this corrupt, anti-democratic regime is sickening,. I suppose Hitler's supporters blamed the Weimar Republic for all the violence he fostered 

• Haha (+1) 1