Bills tabbed to go 15 - 1 by blogger

stuvian

2 hours ago, whatdrought said:

He also has the patriots going 14-2.... I honestly didn’t even know you could something this dumb on the internet anywhere that isn’t twitter....

This is where I stopped. I of course love the 15-1 prediction, but if we have to go 15-1 just to WIN THE DIVISION, then this is fiction.

Well, the last 5 teams that finished the season 15-1 or better didn't end their postseasons so well.

I would rather not be 15-1 if the Bills are going to have the same fate as the other 5 teams.

Edited by njbuff

There are lots of people out there throwing darts while blindfolded.  Someone's actually going to guess right, then he/she is going to go strutting around like a bantam rooster proclaiming how smart he/she is.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Just in Atlanta said:

The validity of a 15-1 record — and bloggers — aside, what does this mean: "The Bills gave him a shiny new toy to play with (pun intended)." What is the pun here?

A new toy to play with. A new teammate/wr to play/throw to, hence the pun. Thanks for reading my article. You can check out more of my content in the link provided by this post.