Trump's Tulsa Rally: America Strikes Back

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Geez Buffalo fans were real jerks.   I saw them at the Aud during the One More From the Road tour.  I'll never forget Ronnie was leaning over at the front of the stage.  One hand on the mike the other half way down the mic stand. Someone in the front jumped up and tried to grab his hat off his head.  He quickly bashed the guy in the face with the bottom of the mic stand.  Those bases are heavy and must have done some damage to the guy's face.  It was a beautiful moment. 

They must have hated playing Buffalo that's 2 black marks. Bands don't forget that kind of stuff. That truly sucks they were treated like that.

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

It was always inevitable, Doc.

It would pry take a food shortage but instead of North vs. South it will be urban vs. rural.  I have no idea how that would play out.

22 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Does that include the peaceful protesters there Donald?

20 hours ago, Muppy said:

one is an indoor venue with plans made well in advance. You are assuming that I agree with large outdoor groups gathering, possibly being infected and spreading it to others..I said no such thing,.anywhere. Prove that I  "approve" or large scale groups gathering during a pandemic, I'll wait about 30 seconds and then move on why? Because it doesn't exist and you can't

Red Herring. 

Darwinism will take care of the at risk idiots who marched and the idiots who are attending this rally.  The virus doesn't care whether you wear a blue or red hat. 

1 minute ago, billsfan1959 said:

No, you just appear to be a bit unhinged and I thought you might benefit from a little therapy. It is actually a very helpful suggestion. 

At the very least, if this forum generates the unhealthy emotions displayed in your posts, maybe you should just take a break from here.

Cheers

your concern is touching...............how feelzy of you to care....lol

Just now, Doc Brown said:

Does that include the peaceful protesters there Donald?

I believe it has to do with the cross-state riot law I quoted. None of the bull#### the bused in (flown in, driven in) rioters and looters have been doing in the "blue cities" will be tolerated. It is all fun and games until the feds charge you. At that point, it is lots a money to defend yourself, no get out out of jail free card, and the sentencing guidelines are not community service.

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

And if it doesn't?

I think this is a great experiment.  Trump is taking a huge gamble on this but it could pay off in spades.  Wait.....can I say that?  

It has already been determined that in PPP it is a-ok to call a spade a spade. 

10 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

So what does election day look like in November? Any chance of voter intimidation I wonder?

I'm wearing a blank plain red hat to my polling place. Start the movement. 

They can bring the Black Panthers back to Philly... worked once, bet they try it again.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I believe it has to do with the cross-state riot law I quoted. None of the bull#### the bused in (flown in, driven in) rioters and looters have been doing in the "blue cities" will be tolerated. It is all fun and games until the feds charge you. At that point, it is lots a money to defend yourself, no get out out of jail free card, and the sentencing guidelines are not community service.

I just don't want another Charlottesville.  

2 minutes ago, Muppy said:

They must have hated playing Buffalo that's 2 black marks. Bands don't forget that kind of stuff. That truly sucks they were treated like that.

Buffalo "jerks" part three.   Yes Rich Stadium 1977.  I remember they cut the show short after I frisbee (or beer bottle) his Chris Squire's bass.  And of course I got one of those ugly jackets!

http://forgotten-yesterdays.com/dates.asp?ftype=1&qdec=1970&qdateid=1277

Just now, Doc Brown said:

I just don't want another Charlottesville.  

Maybe Antifa, BLM, and whatever other group is heading to (already in) Tulsa to stir the pot should sit this one out?  Whatever happens it will be spun as Trump's fault.

• Like (+1) 3

5 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Reminder...you never got back to me on the underground conspiracy sites you indicated I visited.  I won’t reply to this groundbreaking Vanity Fair article in case it’s another UCS  and you’re tricking me. 

Are you still compiling the list, or can we get to it and you just tap out?  Maybe you confused me with other another  poster——maybe @MollyHatchet, @AllmanBrosBand or @LucianoPavaratti ?   

ps: Cosmo has an important article on DJTs eyebrows—turns out he’s fashioned them in the classic stylings of mid-50s KGB operatives.  Nothing definitive yet, but they are on the case. 

You'll be waiting awhile for that response.

Your post was just a clever rhetorical way to sidestep the actual point.

You're trying to start a 2nd discussion without finishing the 1st. I'm sure you can figure out what that actually was. You're a clever fella.

Edited by transplantbillsfan

24 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Maybe Antifa, BLM, and whatever other group is heading to (already in) Tulsa to stir the pot should sit this one out?  Whatever happens it will be spun as Trump's fault.

No. they aren't 

despite whatever bull#### fox news has been feeding you BLM isn't out to hunt you down ffs

• Haha (+1) 1

TULSA — Six members of the advance team preparing to staff President Trump’s rally here Saturday tested positive for the coronavirus, underscoring concerns about holding a massive indoor event in a city where cases are spiking.

The campaign made that announcement, saying quarantine procedures had gone into effect for the infected staff members and those in “immediate contact" with them, as hundreds of supporters filled downtown streets in anticipation of the president’s rally — his first since the virus brought much of public life to a standstill in March.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/06/20/tulsa-trump-rally/

6 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

I'm a vile racist who believes all black people are "dumb as hell".

#Legacy

On 6/19/2020 at 12:07 PM, Penfield45 said:

lmao what the ***** is this? 

I now see why this place is one of the least educated areas in the country. Those black people in the video are as brainwashed as the white folks. thats why Biden took all the black voters in the south, they are all dumb as hell. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

If the at risk people avoid the rally then the rally will safely increase herd immunity and bring the spread of the virus to a quicker end. Once again Trump is doing his level best to protect the country. 

Obviously, its not about just avoiding the rally. Its also avoiding anyone who went to the rally. 

Keep an eye on the pictures to see if you can spot any seemingly at risk people....... ?

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

They can bring the Black Panthers back to Philly... worked once, bet they try it again.

Its highly likely I believe that it will be far more widespread,  and the Black Panthers intimidation will be child's play.

4 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Obviously, its not about just avoiding the rally. Its also avoiding anyone who went to the rally. 

Keep an eye on the pictures to see if you can spot any seemingly at risk people....... ?

Well, each at risk person should probably be able to determine that themselves. 

A feed for the Tulsa rally:

It was just mentioned that POTUS may speak to the outside crowd in about an hour (~7PM Eastern).

The indoor rally is set to kick off at ~8PM Eastern.

--------------

Edit: There may not be an outside portion according to this:

Edited by Hedge
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

36 minutes ago, Hedge said:

A feed for the Tulsa rally:

It was just mentioned that POTUS may speak to the outside crowd in about an hour (~7PM Eastern).

The indoor rally is set to kick off at ~8PM Eastern.

--------------

Edit: There may not be an outside portion according to this:

Looks about half the size of a Biden rally. It would be embarrassing for the president to speak to so few people.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Penfield45 said:

keep quoting me 

I love wasting your life 

Says the loser addicted to Trump. lol

look at all the Trump addicts

tee hee

You've chosen to ignore content by Warren Zevon. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by BillStime. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by Tiberius. Options 
Edited by Unforgiven

if you click on that feed check out this "sold out" venue the entire upper deck is practically empty.  Whats up with That? Might the corona scare really kept all but his most ardent supporters away? .Im glad that people aren't out there risking their health over this but who is spouting fake news now? What an embarrassment for the president. Where are his people at???

I just read this ..this makes a lot of sense to me actually......get ready to be spammed folks,.

In any event, the Trump campaign has long admitted that its rallies are a tool for harvesting cellphone numbers and email addresses of people who sign up to attend. Those individuals are then bombarded with emails and text messages asking for campaign donations and targeted with ads on Facebook and Instagram.

“It’s about the signing up, rather than the showing up,” the White House adviser said, adding that each Trump rally generates thousands of new names, including many people who are not even registered to vote yet. “That’s the only thing that helps organize this campaign, is a rally.” Such is the absurdist situation President Donald Trump and his campaign are boasting about as he resumes hosting political rallies on Saturday at the Bank of Oklahoma Center in Tulsa. “Almost One Million people request tickets for the Saturday Night Rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma!” Trump wrote in a statement he posted to Twitter Monday.

8 hours ago, Muppy said:

@Foxx I only changed it in the first place because of #######s like you who bring up Drama from other boards. . Bravo Foxx Bravo yer a fookin HERO err #######. AGAIN I wanted to change back to my original avatar and name Big fooking deal and haters gonna hate no matter what. Go Pound sand.. ...

i point out the reality of the situation, clarify that you are a she and not a he and for that i am told to go pound sand?

the reason why your drama (should i capitalize that as well... you know,  for NLP emphasis?) from another site was mentioned on this board, was to provide context as to who you are and the importance of who you think you are. that you felt the need to attempt to drag administration of another site through the mud when you clearly didn't have all available information at your disposal speaks to who and what you are.

and i'm the '#######', lol.

:lol:

you keep doing you, i'm sure that will end well...

• Like (+1) 3

is this the "silent majority" we are supposed to be worried about? lol

4 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

If the at risk people avoid the rally then the rally will safely increase herd immunity and bring the spread of the virus to a quicker end. Once again Trump is doing his level best to protect the country. 

god the delusion is so real 

• Haha (+1) 1