Trump's Tulsa Rally: America Strikes Back

1 minute ago, first_and_ten said:

Apples and oranges my friend. You choose to believe the racist is not a racist despite his history, then I'm done arguing with you. It's funny how closed minded Trump supporters are. Ciao, have fun in Nov watching him lose and being dragged out of the White House when he refuses to leave, LOL

giphy.gif

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I can’t really make sense of this reply. I think you’re saying Mueller was muzzled after 3 years, $30m, 400 pages and televised congressional testimony.  You may be onto something here. A President drinking water doesn’t seem that outrageous to me, and unless I’m wrong, no one would appear “statuesque”  when they were walking, mostly because statues don’t walk.  Then I think you’re saying Trump is the only politician to make up stories, which doesn’t seem right at all. What are Truplets?   Dictatorship action?  What does that even mean??

You’ve given me a lot to think about, especially the water thing.  What sort of person drinks water? A dictator obviously.  

I’m still not sure if you’re with me or not, but if you are, don’t forget to sake Joe the thing and 300 3 zed niner. 

All I will say to this inane argument is , November 3, 2020. The day America is taken back from the cowards and the racists!!

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, first_and_ten said:

Apples and oranges my friend. You choose to believe the racist is not a racist despite his history, then I'm done arguing with you. It's funny how closed minded Trump supporters are. Ciao, have fun in Nov watching him lose and being dragged out of the White House when he refuses to leave, LOL

And you choose to believe how is a racist based on what history in particular?

And your last sentence will be so much fun to roll back out when either:

A.  He wins

or

B.  He loses, congratulates the winner and leaves on his own accord. 

1 minute ago, billsfan1959 said:

giphy.gif

Yeah, thats Trump when he loses in Nov. And you and all the Trumplets

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

And you choose to believe how is a racist based on what history in particular?

And your last sentence will be so much fun to roll back out when either:

A.  He wins

or

B.  He loses, congratulates the winner and leaves on his own accord. 

At least you admit he will lose, thats a good first step

3 minutes ago, first_and_ten said:

Yeah, thats Trump when he loses in Nov. And you and all the Trumplets

At least you admit he will lose, thats a good first step

First off you don’t even know the meaning of this word you’ve added to the PPP lexicon and second I’ve admitted he will lose?  

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Louis Armstrong was a famous trumleter.  There were others but lots of folks think he’s the best trumleter in the history of trumlets.

yeah and lynyrd skynyrd was a redneck country rock band is your neck red too? LOL geez  lame is as lame does

Just now, first_and_ten said:

You're hopeless. Aren't you supposed to be at a rally somewhere? 

Hopeless?  You tell me to google a word when I ask what it means. When I get the definition I realize you’re not even using it right. I guess better to be hopeless than clueless. 

1 minute ago, Muppy said:

yeah and lynyrd skynyrd was a redneck country rock band is your neck red too? LOL geez  lame is as lame does

1 minute ago, first_and_ten said:

You're hopeless. Aren't you supposed to be at a rally somewhere? 

Honestly, the two of you really are not very good at this. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Hopeless?  You tell me to google a word when I ask what it means. When I get the definition I realize you’re not even using it right. I guess better to be hopeless than clueless. 

You're a fool. I sent you on a fools errand and you fell for it. What does that make you? A racist?

2 minutes ago, first_and_ten said:

All I will say to this inane argument is , November 3, 2020. The day America is taken back from the cowards and the racists!!

I’m not arguing.  I supported DJT until you connected the dots on the water scandal. 

We should talk in code moving forward.  If this water thing goes main stream, we’re all in danger.  Well, maybe not all, but me and you for sure. From now on use these codes words to throw the intelligence agencies off track:

water = drippy stuff

President Trump = The real estate guy from a major city

Joe Biden = Igotta D’ Mensha 

The election = TDAITB (the day America is taken back)

This will get us started.   Be well. Stay Safe. And don’t drink the drippy stuff. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, billsfan1959 said:

Honestly, the two of you really are not very good at this. 

Did I hear an old man say something?? Speak up old timer!!

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I’m not arguing.  I supported DJT until you connected the dots on the water scandal. 

We should talk in code moving forward.  If this water thing goes main stream, we’re all in danger.  Well, maybe not all, but me and you for sure. From now on use these codes words to throw the intelligence agencies off track:

water = drippy stuff

President Trump = The real estate guy from a major city

Joe Biden = Igotta D’ Mensha 

The election = TDAITB (the day America is taken back)

This will get us started.   Be well. Stay Safe. And don’t drink the drippy stuff. 

A man who doesn't have the dexterity to drink a glass of water has the nuclear codes......OMG

5 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

Actually the term he used was "Trumlet" so I don't know what the definition of trumplet has to do with this?

He can’t spell and he is misusing the word he is trying to spell.

Stupid, but amusing

• Like (+1) 2