Trump's Tulsa Rally: America Strikes Back

1 minute ago, billsfan1959 said:

He can’t spell and he is misusing the word he is trying to spell.

Stupid, but amusing

Old man, it's way past your bed time

And for my final statement: Don't worry yourselves Trumplets. It will all be over very soon. Trump losing, calling it rigged, being dragged from the White house by the same force he used on the innocent protesters and then being handcuffed and put in jail. The End!!! Happy ending anyway, for the country!!! Ciao Trumpers

2 minutes ago, first_and_ten said:

Old man, it's way past your bed time

I really was hoping you would rise to the challenge, in both intellect and humor. 

You really disappoint me, first_and_ten. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Southern rock, Muppito.   Know your genres. 

hey I even like their music....Saw them at Rich stadium during the tour they later died during....Ive actually got a Great story about that show....from the floor of the stadium. Yeah Im old as dirt LOL

Edited by Muppy
  • Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, first_and_ten said:

Did I hear an old man say something?? Speak up old timer!!

A man who doesn't have the dexterity to drink a glass of water has the nuclear codes......OMG

I am upset you didn’t use the codes, lives are at stake, but if you’re suggesting the real estate guy from a major city may lack dexterity and spill the drippy stuff on the key pad for the nuc....my God.  

Honestly, I don’t even care anymore that you don’t know what statuesque means, we need to get you to the Joint Chiefs.  Promise me you’ll Joe 20 50 00. 

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, first_and_ten said:

And for my final statement: Don't worry yourselves Trumplets. It will all be over very soon. Trump losing, calling it rigged, being dragged from the White house by the same force he used on the innocent protesters and then being handcuffed and put in jail. The End!!! Happy ending anyway, for the country!!! Ciao Trumpers

I’m sure the parental controls have taken effect on your computer. I do hope you come back to visit!

Just now, Muppy said:

hey I even like their music....Saw them at Rich stadium during the tour they later died in.....Ive actually got a Great story about that show....from the floor of the stadium. Yeah Im old as dirt LOL

I missed the show at RIch, I was a bit slow discovering my own music as I had an older brother into alternative Music.  Steady shots of Zappa, Kinks, Dylan etc.   I bought Street Survivors (No flames) after the crash, a good buddy of mine had been to Rich and told me it was a great show.  I was always kind of taken by the story of the band, the fragility of life and that a bunch of people really hitting their stride could die so suddenly because someone didn’t fill the &$@#ing gas tank on an airplane. 

If you are of the mind, share the story.  By the way, thanks to my older brother, I can sing along with “Schoolboys in Disgrace” and “Soap Opera” to this day.  Great kinks albums! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I missed the show at RIch, I was a bit slow discovering my own music as I had an older brother into alternative Music.  Steady shots of Zappa, Kinks, Dylan etc.   I bought Street Survivors (No flames) after the crash, a good buddy of mine had been to Rich and told me it was a great show.  I was always kind of taken by the story of the band, the fragility of life and that a bunch of people really hitting their stride could die so suddenly because someone didn’t fill the &$@#ing gas tank on an airplane. 

If you are of the mind, share the story.  By the way, thanks to my older brother, I can sing along with “Schoolboys in Disgrace” and “Soap Opera” to this day.  Great kinks albums! 

check your PM

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I was a huge Skynyrd fan. Still am. Played drums in

a band in the mid 70’s and unknowingly fashioned my style after Pyle. 

1 minute ago, Muppy said:

check your PM

Oh no you don’t come out and say you have a concert story and share it via PM. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, first_and_ten said:

What kind of a comment is it's "good vs evil" > You sound just as divisive as the guy you support. And I find it funny you say he loves his country. Honestly he couldn't care less about you or anyone else in this country. If he cared about his followers, he would jam them all into a huge auditorium and risk their lives for an ego boost. And if you really believe that over 1 million people requested tickets, I have some swamp land I'd like to sell you. The guy lies like it's breathing. 

When he got elected, I said I want to give him a chance. Was I wrong or what? Literally the most corrupt president in modern times. He's so desperate that he has to go to other countries to get help to get reelected, This being against the law mind you. 

The Donald Trump experiment will end this November. A colossal failure, and will go down in the history books as a corrupt dictator wanna be. He's a pathetic human being and a totally corrupt president. We will have a president that will hopefully try to unit the country that Donald Trump spent dividing. Your divisive comment just proves my point. It shouldn't be "us against them". This is The UNITED States of America. When you say we are not, you're going against what our forefathers fought for.

Yea I believed that unity stuff to once. 

The Left is completely gone.  As evidenced by just a bunch of unfounded and unsubstantiated attacks in this post.  Is he a good human?  I don't know.  Has he been a bad husband?  Probably yes.  Has he been great for this country?  No doubt about it.  

The party of cancel culture, identity politics, and hatred of America can all pack their things and move in to and expand Chaz....you can have all of Seattle.  Enjoy.  We noticed your sudden interest in walls.  Yes, they work.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, first_and_ten said:

What kind of a comment is it's "good vs evil" > You sound just as divisive as the guy you support. And I find it funny you say he loves his country. Honestly he couldn't care less about you or anyone else in this country. If he cared about his followers, he would jam them all into a huge auditorium and risk their lives for an ego boost. And if you really believe that over 1 million people requested tickets, I have some swamp land I'd like to sell you. The guy lies like it's breathing. 

When he got elected, I said I want to give him a chance. Was I wrong or what? Literally the most corrupt president in modern times. He's so desperate that he has to go to other countries to get help to get reelected, This being against the law mind you. 

The Donald Trump experiment will end this November. A colossal failure, and will go down in the history books as a corrupt dictator wanna be. He's a pathetic human being and a totally corrupt president. We will have a president that will hopefully try to unit the country that Donald Trump spent dividing. Your divisive comment just proves my point. It shouldn't be "us against them". This is The UNITED States of America. When you say we are not, you're going against what our forefathers fought for.

That's a whole lot of words to get everything wrong. I would have guessed that just by dumb luck you could have gotten at least 1 thing correct.

But here you go, you seem like the type of person who is only after a participation trophy anyway:

71R2g2ZKbkL._AC_SX425_.jpg

• Haha (+1) 8

9 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I was a huge Skynyrd fan. Still am. Played drums in

a band in the mid 70’s and unknowingly fashioned my style after Pyle. 

Oh no you don’t come out and say you have a concert story and share it via PM. 

?

I just told Mupps I heard Artemis Pyle on a podcast a few months ago telling the story of the band and the crash. Can’t recall when it originally aired but it’s a  crazy, crazy story. 

17 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Did you seriously just say it's good vs evil... and Trump is supposed to be the good?!

giphy.gif

What’s unintentionally hilarious about your use of gifs, is she just stared in a (great) show called The Good Place. The premise of said show was all the characters think they’re in heaven, only to find out they’re in hell. 

... Your subconscious is begging you to start thinking for yourself. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Classic. Probably got a nice case of road rash...

Did they say something to the supporters, though? The first two didn't even look in their direction. Just looked like typical late night shenanigans, not "crashers"

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

What’s unintentionally hilarious about your use of gifs, is she just stared in a (great) show called The Good Place. The premise of said show was all the characters think they’re in heaven, only to find out they’re in hell. 

... Your subconscious is begging you to start thinking for yourself. 

Ummmm... are you dense???

Read what you just wrote... think about what you just said... and think about who your current President is. :huh:

You're clearly one of these:

Edited by transplantbillsfan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1