Trump's Tulsa Rally: America Strikes Back

1 hour ago, Muppy said:

@Deranged Rhino ***Crickets**** why am I not surprised...Coward

@Foxx I only changed it in the first place because of #######s like you who bring up Drama from other boards. . Bravo Foxx Bravo yer a fookin HERO err #######. AGAIN I wanted to change back to my original avatar and name Big fooking deal and haters gonna hate no matter what. Go Pound sand..

PPP aka People Perpetually Perfect.....clearly I don;t belong here lol 

Might I suggest a therapist's office....

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Might I suggest a therapist's office....

aww  gee Thanks for your sincere concern . That comment certainly was very on topic and needed said.  I'll agree that coming here isn't for everyone. Its a very telling view of just how ***** up and divided our country really is. . You mocking me If I was mentally ill is very similar to Trump mocking a reporter  for being disabled. Are you a deplorable 1959?  

15 minutes ago, Muppy said:

aww  gee Thanks for your sincere concern . That comment certainly was very on topic and needed said.  I'll agree that coming here isn't for everyone. Its a very telling view of just how ***** up and divided our country really is. . You mocking me If I was mentally ill is very similar to Trump mocking a reporter  for being disabled. Are you a deplorable 1959?  

I am sorry that you are mentally ill. Maybe you should talk to someone.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Koko78 said:

So... who exactly is going to 'take America back' after Trump thumps Biden on November 3rd? How do they plan on doing it? Screaming helplessly at the sky? More soy lattes?

We need details, man! Viva la revolucion!

Look at you talking *****! Game face, baby!

2 hours ago, Muppy said:

@Deranged Rhino.

@Chef Jim my Lynyrd Skynyrd story was as follows: 

I was  standing in front of the band and they had just begun their set..maybe 2 songs in and some a hole threw a jug of vodka laced red kool aid all over the drummers (Artemis Pyle)  brand new drum kit. He was PISSED..He was on his tiptoes HOPPIN Mad..he pointed the guy out and said "THAT AHOLE JUST POURED ***** ALL OVER MY BRAND NEW DRUMS...KICK HIS ASS.......the band then walked off the stage..the crowd was stunned...we're like oh crap what now..is that it?? Nobody knew what was going to happen next..we must have waited a good half hour just wondering wether they were going to come back...leave for good, next band up......we had no clue.

eventually they did come back.......played Freebird.....put down their instruments and Left...That was It. I dont blame em. That must have been a B word to clean off and brand new........We were lucky to see them again even for that one song.....and then later on in that same tour they had that horrible crash.

Now back to topic.......PPP aka People Perpetually Perfect.....clearly I don;t belong here lol 

Geez Buffalo fans were real jerks.   I saw them at the Aud during the One More From the Road tour.  I'll never forget Ronnie was leaning over at the front of the stage.  One hand on the mike the other half way down the mic stand. Someone in the front jumped up and tried to grab his hat off his head.  He quickly bashed the guy in the face with the bottom of the mic stand.  Those bases are heavy and must have done some damage to the guy's face.  It was a beautiful moment. 

18 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

I am sorry that you are mentally ill. Maybe you should talk to someone.

Leaving out a word changes the premise of the entire sentence I don't need to ask if you're a deplorable it's obvious. Effective troll job though I replied. Good on you "Reality" Check

• Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Muppy said:

No, you just appear to be a bit unhinged and I thought you might benefit from a little therapy. It is actually a very helpful suggestion. 

At the very least, if this forum generates the unhealthy emotions displayed in your posts, maybe you should just take a break from here.

Cheers

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Muppy said:

Leaving out a word changes the premise of the entire sentence I don't need to ask if you're a deplorable it's obvious. Effective troll job though I replied. Good on you "Reality" Check

Unfortunately his is a sad reality. Best to put on ignore.

• Thank you (+1) 2