Trump's Tulsa Rally: America Strikes Back

8 hours ago, first_and_ten said:

What kind of a comment is it's "good vs evil" > You sound just as divisive as the guy you support. And I find it funny you say he loves his country. Honestly he couldn't care less about you or anyone else in this country. If he cared about his followers, he would jam them all into a huge auditorium and risk their lives for an ego boost. And if you really believe that over 1 million people requested tickets, I have some swamp land I'd like to sell you. The guy lies like it's breathing. 

When he got elected, I said I want to give him a chance. Was I wrong or what? Literally the most corrupt president in modern times. He's so desperate that he has to go to other countries to get help to get reelected, This being against the law mind you. 

The Donald Trump experiment will end this November. A colossal failure, and will go down in the history books as a corrupt dictator wanna be. He's a pathetic human being and a totally corrupt president. We will have a president that will hopefully try to unit the country that Donald Trump spent dividing. Your divisive comment just proves my point. It shouldn't be "us against them". This is The UNITED States of America. When you say we are not, you're going against what our forefathers fought for.

You’re right about one thing. Creepy Joe will definitely try to unit the country if he wins. If he does, we’ll all be ****ed.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

So, in your mind, everyone who supports Trump is a racist? 

If the proverbial shoe fits ....

6 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

First off you don’t even know the meaning of this word you’ve added to the PPP lexicon and second I’ve admitted he will lose?  

Actually, I used the term "Trumplet" on PPP before first_and_ten wandered into this forum several days ago, and I know exactly what it means: an individual who has surrendered his/her better self and rationality -- if he or she ever had either -- to the worship of Donald Trump.

6 hours ago, first_and_ten said:

Jim ,why do you Trumplets always feel you have to win?

For the answer to that, consider who they worship.

2 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Ummmm... are you dense???

Read what you just wrote... think about what you just said... and think about who your current President is. :huh:

You're clearly one of these:

Well said!  :thumbsup:

Edited by SoTier

9 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

I'm referring to the BS Russia collusion nonsense that began during his campaign, continued through the "peaceful transition" of power and right on through the the first three years of his presidency.

You either believe we live in a constitutional republic ...or you don't. Pick a side.

Yes, OUR constitutional republic, not Putin’s. You don’t care Putin is helping your hero, because you don’t care about the American republic. Calling that obvious truth—Trump-Putin collaboration—a fraud shows you just don’t care. 

3 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Read what you just wrote... think about what you just said... and think about who your current President is. :huh:

Well you're both wrong about that show.  It pretty much sucked.  Three average jokes in the beginning and repeated ad infinitum from then on. 

33 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Well you're both wrong about that show.  It pretty much sucked.  Three average jokes in the beginning and repeated ad infinitum from then on. 

we are in PPP, so i can say..You're an idiot. Great show

8 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Sucked.  When you're best jokes are about Blake Bortles, you suck.

No, you suck?

BTW, been rewatching Community...rapidly rising to possibly my number 1 sitcom spot. Loved it first time around when it was on,  a different level watching it 10 years later.

BTW, i have no idea why people are upset with the Trump rally. Just like we need volunteers to test a Covid vaccine, these 19K are volunteering to be a test group to see if an indoor event can be successfully pulled off ..and can influence policy  decisions moving forward.

I would actually pay these folks , doing a great service for our country.

Edited by plenzmd1

8 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

?

I just told Mupps I heard Artemis Pyle on a podcast a few months ago telling the story of the band and the crash. Can’t recall when it originally aired but it’s a  crazy, crazy story. 

There is a documentary about it. Amazon Prime I think. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SoTier said:

Actually, I used the term "Trumplet" on PPP before first_and_ten wandered into this forum several days ago, and I know exactly what it means: an individual who has surrendered his/her better self and rationality -- if he or she ever had either -- to the worship of Donald Trump.

Good for you. Put it on your resume. 

But here’s the funny thing. Yes I know it’s only Urban Dictionary but according to that you also don’t know what it means.  But that is neither here nor there. The truth of the matter is very few, if any of us here, worship The Donald. 

• Like (+1) 3

9 hours ago, first_and_ten said:

All I will say to this inane argument is , November 3, 2020. The day America is taken back from the cowards and the racists!!

So... who exactly is going to 'take America back' after Trump thumps Biden on November 3rd? How do they plan on doing it? Screaming helplessly at the sky? More soy lattes?

We need details, man! Viva la revolucion!

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

You're clearly one of these:

Reminder...you never got back to me on the underground conspiracy sites you indicated I visited.  I won’t reply to this groundbreaking Vanity Fair article in case it’s another UCS  and you’re tricking me. 

Are you still compiling the list, or can we get to it and you just tap out?  Maybe you confused me with other another  poster——maybe @MollyHatchet, @AllmanBrosBand or @LucianoPavaratti ?   

ps: Cosmo has an important article on DJTs eyebrows—turns out he’s fashioned them in the classic stylings of mid-50s KGB operatives.  Nothing definitive yet, but they are on the case. 

2 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Nice looking lady though, we can all agree on that. 

#babystepz

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Muppy said:

what waivers ARE is an acknowledgment that there is risk involved in attending his rally or a football game.  Oh and "They're nothing to fret over" unless you're the one that gets sick. Then what......seems there is a whole lot of covering ones ass over a virus that is "On the decline" according to You.  And I quote ...

Again unless you're the one who gets sick. Then you know what a waiver means? It means aww heck I should have known better and not made such a stupid decision as to put myself and my loved ones at risk over something I was warned about..and signed a waiver to in writing. So which is it Rhino, waning or uptick in Oklahoma? And I'm the embarrassment for pointing out inconsistencies in your own words.  Why not just own it..naww  never happen.  

MEOW

@Deranged Rhino ***Crickets**** why am I not surprised...Coward

@Foxx I only changed it in the first place because of #######s like you who bring up Drama from other boards. . Bravo Foxx Bravo yer a fookin HERO err #######. AGAIN I wanted to change back to my original avatar and name Big fooking deal and haters gonna hate no matter what. Go Pound sand..

@Chef Jim my Lynyrd Skynyrd story was as follows: 

I was  standing in front of the band and they had just begun their set..maybe 2 songs in and some a hole threw a jug of vodka laced red kool aid all over the drummers (Artemis Pyle)  brand new drum kit. He was PISSED..He was on his tiptoes HOPPIN Mad..he pointed the guy out and said "THAT AHOLE JUST POURED ***** ALL OVER MY BRAND NEW DRUMS...KICK HIS ASS.......the band then walked off the stage..the crowd was stunned...we're like oh crap what now..is that it?? Nobody knew what was going to happen next..we must have waited a good half hour just wondering wether they were going to come back...leave for good, next band up......we had no clue.

eventually they did come back.......played Freebird.....put down their instruments and Left...That was It. I dont blame em. That must have been a B word to clean off and brand new........We were lucky to see them again even for that one song.....and then later on in that same tour they had that horrible crash.

Now back to topic.......PPP aka People Perpetually Perfect.....clearly I don;t belong here lol 

• Sad 1