Trump's Tulsa Rally: America Strikes Back

10 minutes ago, first_and_ten said:

And quite honestly , why hasn't the moderators closed this thread. This is a football Forum, not a corrupt dictator forum.

this is the dungeon of twobillsdrive aka PPP aka Politics Polls Pundits...no moderation unless it involves ..well the only thing Ive seen someone be banned for is posting a famiy picture.....no rules...enter at your own risk.

11 minutes ago, SoTier said:

It was only about $413 million in 2018 dollars.   Trump's Wealth

Erm, you do realize Fred Trump died in 1999.  President Trump was quite wealthy before his father died and Fred Trump left his heirs some cash (his estate was estimated at $250 -$300m total, they got about $20m each after taxes).

The $1m trust fund is what you are looking for.

1 minute ago, first_and_ten said:

Seriously, go read the Mueller report.Why do they to this day keep trying to block it's release? You think they would do that if it was good for Trump? Why did Flynn lie if there was nothing with the Russians. You saw the traitorous Helsinki meeting, right? Why is Trump going to court to block the release of his tax returns? So we all won't see his Russia deals. What did Trump do in the 90's when no US bank would do business with him? He went to the Russians. They now consider him an asset. He his neck deep with the Russians. Putin came right out and said he wanted Trump to win, Why? Use your brain man!!!!

The common denominator among Trumplets is their lack of functioning brain cells, probably from being immersed in far right wing cesspools for so long and so deeply just like their hero, the Liar in Chief.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Muppy said:

this is the dungeon of twobillsdrive aka PPP aka Politics Polls Pundits...no moderation unless it involves ..well the only thing Ive seen someone be banned for is posting a famiy picture.....no rules...enter at your own risk.

Thanks for the heads up

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I've had a few tonight and I'm done now..  I honestly don't know how DR and others deal with and respond to these idiots day after day, but more power to you.

He certainly has the patience of Job. I use the ignore feature for the trolls. It helps. I only have one stupid person on ignore. The rest I either skip, laugh at, or engage depending on how outrageous the statements.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, first_and_ten said:

What kind of a comment is it's "good vs evil" > You sound just as divisive as the guy you support. And I find it funny you say he loves his country. Honestly he couldn't care less about you or anyone else in this country. If he cared about his followers, he would jam them all into a huge auditorium and risk their lives for an ego boost. And if you really believe that over 1 million people requested tickets, I have some swamp land I'd like to sell you. The guy lies like it's breathing. 

When he got elected, I said I want to give him a chance. Was I wrong or what? Literally the most corrupt president in modern times. He's so desperate that he has to go to other countries to get help to get reelected, This being against the law mind you. 

The Donald Trump experiment will end this November. A colossal failure, and will go down in the history books as a corrupt dictator wanna be. He's a pathetic human being and a totally corrupt president. We will have a president that will hopefully try to unit the country that Donald Trump spent dividing. Your divisive comment just proves my point. It shouldn't be "us against them". This is The UNITED States of America. When you say we are not, you're going against what our forefathers fought for

I am with you here.  I think there should be an investigation into the assistance he received from the foreign country.  I’m just spitballing here, but I’d put FBI Director Comey on the case.  I’d pull out all the stops. Get the CIA involved and if need be, the DOJ as well.  If we have to use some sharp elbows, make up a story or two, use a couple of dirty journalists to play ping pong with some stories planted, well, it’s for the greater good.  Let’s not rule out a Special Counsel, either.  Let’s get some distinguished older gentleman in there.  Robert Mueller comes to mind.  He’s articulate, has attention to detail and the likelihood that he’ll end up looking like a doddering old fool in front of the American people is fairly low, less than 60%.  We’ll top it all off by giving the SC latitude to investigate everything that Trump has ever done, with an unlimited budget and we’ll squeeze everyone possible with threats against famiiy, friends and reputation.  

There is no way we can fail.  If we do, though, it will be on a spectacular level, exceeding any and all expectations for epic failures.  It will be such a humiliation, we can all rest assured that no person with any pride at all would ever admit to being duped so badly. They would vote for a Rhesus monkey if we trotted one up there.

if you’re with me.... Internet Joe 303030. 

• Haha (+1) 7

8 minutes ago, first_and_ten said:

Thanks for the heads up

yeah no problem......there are approx a dozen or so "regulars" whom tend to overwelmingly support trump and a few others in the middle of the spectrum, even fewer who think he's a disgrace. I'm  of the latter. Expect insults if you rock their self righteous always Right boat....decide if its your cuppa  tea...most new posters that Ive seen decide screw it this isnt worth my time...a lot can be learned, a lot can piss you off its basically a right wing haven and microcosm of that side of the aisle.  Just FYI

OH and Q-anon types and other such chat..lol there you have it.The  Ignore feature will become your friend pretty quickly you'll figure who is worth reading and who isn't.

Edited by Muppy
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, SoTier said:

"Framed by our intelligence agencies"?   How do you know?  Because the Liar in Chief said so?  ROTFLMAO!

No. 

You need to read more. 

The reviews of the FBI’ s actions are continuing right now 

but your childish narrative that all Trump supporters blindly believe him helps you sleep at night, so that’s good. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, first_and_ten said:

Putin came right out and said he wanted Trump to win, 

Hahaha

Well. 

A statement as definitive as that must be easy for you to provide a link to. 

I look forward to reading it. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I am with you here.  I think there should be an investigation into the assistance he received from the foreign country.  I’m just spitballing here, but I’d put FBI Director Comey on the case.  I’d pull out all the stops. Get the CIA involved and if need be, the DOJ as well.  If we have to use some sharp elbows, make up a story or two, use a couple of dirty journalists to play ping pong with some stories planted, well, it’s for the greater good.  Let’s not rule out a Special Counsel, either.  Let’s get some distinguished older gentleman in there.  Robert Mueller comes to mind.  He’s articulate, has attention to detail and the likelihood that he’ll end up looking like a doddering old fool in front of the American people is fairly low, less than 60%.  We’ll top it all off by giving the SC latitude to investigate everything that Trump has ever done, with an unlimited budget and we’ll squeeze everyone possible with threats against famiiy, friends and reputation.  

There is no way we can fail.  If we do, though, it will be on a spectacular level, exceeding any and all expectations for epic failures.  It will be such a humiliation, we can all rest assured that no person with any pride at all would ever admit to being duped so badly. They would vote for a Rhesus monkey if we trotted one up there.

if you’re with me.... Internet Joe 303030. 

Hard to get a corrupt DOJ involved with a corrupt Attorney General, so that won't work. Hard to get Mueller back since his work will be covered up by the corrupt AG. It's funny you say "make up a story" when you support the literal "Liar n' Chief". It's funny you right wing Trump supporters worry about made up stories, when you support the guy who does that on a daily basis.Trump sure looked statuesque as he walked down the ramp, huh? It's funny seeing the doddering old fool try to drink an ordinary glass of water in front of the American people.. LOL, Trump is quite the articulate one also. Isn't he? Well, actually I won't need to argue that point. I don't think even the Truplets will argue that. WE don't need any more investigations. Your candidate is doing a fine job losing the election on his own. Look at the lives lost due to his handling of the pandemic. Look at the dictatorship action against a peaceful protest. But you people enjoy that kind of totalitarianism. Until one day it hits you. Then you will wish you stood up to the dictator wanna be.

• Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, first_and_ten said:

What kind of a comment is it's "good vs evil" > You sound just as divisive as the guy you support. And I find it funny you say he loves his country. Honestly he couldn't care less about you or anyone else in this country. If he cared about his followers, he would jam them all into a huge auditorium and risk their lives for an ego boost. And if you really believe that over 1 million people requested tickets, I have some swamp land I'd like to sell you. The guy lies like it's breathing. 

When he got elected, I said I want to give him a chance. Was I wrong or what? Literally the most corrupt president in modern times. He's so desperate that he has to go to other countries to get help to get reelected, This being against the law mind you. 

The Donald Trump experiment will end this November. A colossal failure, and will go down in the history books as a corrupt dictator wanna be. He's a pathetic human being and a totally corrupt president. We will have a president that will hopefully try to unit the country that Donald Trump spent dividing. Your divisive comment just proves my point. It shouldn't be "us against them". This is The UNITED States of America. When you say we are not, you're going against what our forefathers fought for.

You hit all the bullet points with this one. Braaaavo!

• Haha (+1) 2

Hard to get a corrupt DOJ involved with a corrupt Attorney General, so that won't work. Hard to get Mueller back since his work will be covered up by the corrupt AG. It's funny you say "make up a story" when you support the literal "Liar n' Chief". It's funny you right wing Trump supporters worry about made up stories, when you support the guy who does that on a daily basis.Trump sure looked statuesque as he walked down the ramp, huh? It's funny seeing the doddering old fool try to drink an ordinary glass of water in front of the American people.. LOL, Trump is quite the articulate one also. Isn't he? Well, actually I won't need to argue that point. I don't think even the Truplets will argue that. WE don't need any more investigations. Your candidate is doing a fine job losing the election on his own. Look at the lives lost due to his handling of the pandemic. Look at the dictatorship action against a peaceful protest. But you people enjoy that kind of totalitarianism. Until one day it hits you. Then you will wish you stood up to the dictator wanna be.

Somebody forgot to take his meds....

• Like (+1) 3

LOL you are officially fresh blood in the water Just a heads Up. Prepare to be eviscerated sooner rather than later..its coming.

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Well. 

A statement as definitive as that must be easy for you to provide a link to. 

I look forward to reading it. 

Are you serious? haha You must have been asleep for a few months. Go watch the traitor at he Helsinki summit. You will find it there. I'm jot going to do your homework for you when everyone has the answers

Just now, billsfan1959 said:

Please, Kreskin, tell me where I stand on all issues re Trump...

I don't have to if you're a Trumlet, You're a racist

Are you serious? haha You must have been asleep for a few months. Go watch the traitor at he Helsinki summit. You will find it there. I'm jot going to do your homework for you when everyone has the answers

I don't have to if you're a Trumlet, You're a racist

Did I vote for Trump?

And, just what is a Trumlet?

Edited by billsfan1959

3 minutes ago, Muppy said:

LOL you are officially fresh blood in the water Just a heads Up. Prepare to be eviscerated sooner rather than later..its coming.

I know. Those Trumlets live for this..lol

Just now, billsfan1959 said:

Did I vote for Trump?

Maybe not, you were sleeping.