Trump's Tulsa Rally: America Strikes Back

1 minute ago, first_and_ten said:

Are you serious? haha You must have been asleep for a few months. Go watch the traitor at he Helsinki summit. You will find it there. I'm jot going to do your homework for you when everyone has the answers

I don't have to if you're a Trumlet, You're a racist

First off define a Trumplet (that’s a new one. You get points for originality)

I know. Those Trumlets live for this..lol

Maybe not, you were sleeping.

Please, keep regaling us with your stunning intellect and rapier like wit.

No, really

We are all on the edge of our seats waiting for your next profound insight

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, billsfan1959 said:

Please, keep regaling us with your stunning intellect and rapier like wit.

No, really

We are all on the edge of our seats waiting for your next profound insight

It's very unimpressive to beg for another man's wisdom.  It's a bad look my friend.

Just now, Chef Jim said:

People. 

Why does that not surprise me, LOL

This is so amateur. C’mon, step up your game

you don't have to respond to my amateur post, right? Or are you on the edge of your seat waiting to respond? Hahaha

Why does that not surprise me, LOL

you don't have to respond to my amateur post, right? Or are you on the edge of your seat waiting to respond? Hahaha

Actually, just amusing myself. Hoping you get a little better at this before I lose interest

Just now, Chef Jim said:

So, in your mind, everyone who supports Trump is a racist? 

I gave you food for thought. You do what you want with it. I will say this, if a person supports him knowing he is a racist, then yes, that person is a racist. Or do you have another thought on that view?

Actually, just amusing myself. Hoping you get a little better at this before I lose interest

Yeah whatever helps you sleep LOL

LOL I googled trumplet and there IS a definition in the urban dictionary. I like it...... actually.......change politician for PPP poster and its pretty spot on 

A republican politician that tries to out Trump the Trump in insanity but just comes out a Trump wannabe.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Muppy said:

LOL I googled trumplet and there IS a definition in the urban dictionary. I like it...... actually.......change politician for PPP poster and its pretty spot on 

A republican politician that tries to out Trump the Trump in insanity but just comes out a Trump wannabe.

Made ya look!!! hahahahahah

Edited by first_and_ten

2 minutes ago, first_and_ten said:

I gave you food for thought. You do what you want with it. I will say this, if a person supports him knowing he is a racist, then yes, that person is a racist. Or do you have another thought on that view?

Absolutely. My thought is he’s not a racist. 

Were Bill Clinton supporters adulterers?  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Muppy said:

So he uses the term and he doesn’t even know what it means.  Good job @first_and_ten  

12 minutes ago, first_and_ten said:

Hard to get a corrupt DOJ involved with a corrupt Attorney General, so that won't work. Hard to get Mueller back since his work will be covered up by the corrupt AG. It's funny you say "make up a story" when you support the literal "Liar n' Chief". It's funny you right wing Trump supporters worry about made up stories, when you support the guy who does that on a daily basis.Trump sure looked statuesque as he walked down the ramp, huh? It's funny seeing the doddering old fool try to drink an ordinary glass of water in front of the American people.. LOL, Trump is quite the articulate one also. Isn't he? Well, actually I won't need to argue that point. I don't think even the Truplets will argue that. WE don't need any more investigations. Your candidate is doing a fine job losing the election on his own. Look at the lives lost due to his handling of the pandemic. Look at the dictatorship action against a peaceful protest. But you people enjoy that kind of totalitarianism. Until one day it hits you. Then you will wish you stood up to the dictator wanna be.

I can’t really make sense of this reply. I think you’re saying Mueller was muzzled after 3 years, $30m, 400 pages and televised congressional testimony.  You may be onto something here. A President drinking water doesn’t seem that outrageous to me, and unless I’m wrong, no one would appear “statuesque”  when they were walking, mostly because statues don’t walk.  Then I think you’re saying Trump is the only politician to make up stories, which doesn’t seem right at all. What are Truplets?   Dictatorship action?  What does that even mean??

You’ve given me a lot to think about, especially the water thing.  What sort of person drinks water? A dictator obviously.  

I’m still not sure if you’re with me or not, but if you are, don’t forget to sake Joe the thing and 300 3 zed niner. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Absolutely. My thought is he’s not a racist. 

Were Bill Clinton supporters adulterers?  

Apples and oranges my friend. You choose to believe the racist is not a racist despite his history, then I'm done arguing with you. It's funny how closed minded Trump supporters are. Ciao, have fun in Nov watching him lose and being dragged out of the White House when he refuses to leave, LOL

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

So he uses the term and he doesn’t even know what it means.  Good job @first_and_ten  

But I made a Trumplet look....hahaha

1 minute ago, billsfan1959 said:

You can’t fix stupid

Funny to hear a Trump supporter say you can't fix stupid. Hahah There is no vaccine for stupid, that's for sure!! hahahahah

• Like (+1) 1