Trump's Tulsa Rally: America Strikes Back

41 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

they are grasping at straws right now lol 

totally ignoring the fact that there was an OUTDOOR stage that literally no one showed up to. if what they are saying is true, the people who came for the rally would have just went to the outdoor stage. 

and last time I checked, protesting peacefully is part of being an American. those BLM protesters have EVERY RIGHT to show up there because its their basic AMERICAN right. just like these clowns always preach. there was no violence or illegal activity. 

irrelevant. the main goal is to remove trump out of office. Once that happens we move on to the next step.  

Biggest rally crowd ever.  Thousands of people wore Tom Bauerle invisibility cloaks.  Good thing nobody was hurt when the outdoor stage came down. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

But not so many people.  Sad!  Small crowd for a small man.  At least he emerged from hiding in his bunker.  Unfortunately this irresponsible event threatens to worsen the pandemic.  What a loser. 

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

But not so many people.  Sad!  Small crowd for a small man.  At least he emerged from hiding in his bunker.  Unfortunately this irresponsible event threatens to worsen the pandemic.  What a loser. 

Just now, Chef Jim said:

People are idiots for crowding into an auditorium during a pandemic and if a smaller crowd than expected showed up (Likely due to the pandemic) it’s LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

?

Oh. Yeah, it is full. Turn it on. I am sure they will get ***** for it being filled up. ?‍♂️ Damned if they do...

14 minutes ago, Muppy said:

no worries Im over it but thank you 

np. In the end we all are humans. People have to support each other. Biggest downside to politics. Causes friction. You could be a amazing person. But in person don't talk much in politics. Understand people are different on it. Don't want to ruin friendship. My mother thinks biden is amazing but don't say much to her on it she's amazing respect her views. But in the end we all are humans in this together. If I was at George Floyd I'd do anything to stop the police from the person suffering. For this forward here going to respect others views try to respect them more. Let's go Buffalo bills this year as we all Bills fans lol.

• Like (+1) 1