Trump's Tulsa Rally: America Strikes Back

I heard a nice line about shameless hypocrite and plagiarism.  I though he was making fun of melania again, but it turns out he was actually mentioning a guy who was last president over three years ago.  I think trump secretly has a man crush on Obama.  It’s the only explanation for why he keeps talking about him.  Barack this, Barack that.   Sad! 

Edited by SectionC3

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

LMAO

He's kicking ass and taking names. This rally is FANTASTIC!!  He appears to have missed them.

I like the part about slowing virus testing.  Massively great idea from stable genius President. 

I just read the comments on attendance....as if threats of violence and media hysteria over "spikes!" had nooooo impact whatsoever.......

*whispers*

Obama crowds in 2012 were nothing like he had in 2008.  

Rs convinced themselves that Romney was going to win and that was more proof.  

This has been awesome.  Carry on. 

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

But not so many people.  Sad!  Small crowd for a small man.  At least he emerged from hiding in his bunker.  Unfortunately this irresponsible event threatens to worsen the pandemic.  What a loser. 

Small crowd?  So what’s the pandemic worry?  You seem confused. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I heard a nice line about shameless hypocrite and plagiarism.  I though he was making fun of melania again, but it turns out he was actually mentioning a guy who was last president over three years ago.  I think trump secretly has a man crush on Obama.  It’s the only explanation for why he keeps talking about him.  Barack this, Barack that.   Sad! 

You really need to study up on your candidate. Here, I'll help.....

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=biden+plagiarism+scandal&atb=v168-1&ia=web

• Like (+1) 1