Trump's Tulsa Rally: America Strikes Back

28 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

Quit projecting. 

Projection refers to unconsciously taking unwanted emotions or traits you don't like about yourself and attributing them to someone else. 

Oh the irony within WZ.

Meanwhile ........................back at the actual thread................

Trump supporters crowd Tulsa ahead of Saturday rally

200618-tulsa-lines-bok-center-se-1150a_1

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, FireChans said:

I mean, we have seen videos of kooks over the last few weeks. You think it’s out of the realm of possibility that some left winger goes to a Trump rally and tries to blame him for getting sick? 

I think that by arguing Donald Trump has asked for waivers solely due to  liberal covid-19 infected infiltrators infiltrating the crowd is Ridiculous to the point of koo koo bananas.  He having an organized weeks in advance rally also in no way coorelates with unsanctioned street protests ands rioters in public....Organized indoor rally vs street unrest and lack of social distancing BIG Difference. and DT thinks so too hence the waiver. DUH lol

Is it really that hard to accept that maybe just Maybe that large scale gatherings at this time might not be a great idea..that perhaps many folks could become sick and Donald Trump not wanting to be held liable? Maybe you all need to send a memo to the NFL and major league baseball that all is peachy clean no more covid issues UNLESS its those danged lefty infected TDS suffers happen to show up ......@-@

LOL

Just now, Muppy said:

I think that by arguing Donald Trump has asked for waivers solely due to  liberal covid-19 infected infiltrators infiltrating the crowd is Ridiculous to the point of koo koo bananas.  

If you think you're getting into a Bills game without signing a waiver in 2020/2021, you got another thing coming. Waivers aren't anything to fret over, or even make a post about. Yet, here you are. Embarrassing yourself for five pages over a non issue. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If you think you're getting into a Bills game without signing a waiver in 2020/2021, you got another thing coming. Waivers aren't anything to fret over, or even make a post about. Yet, here you are. Embarrassing yourself for five pages over a non issue. 

I was going to post several pages back that this was just another squirrel (diversion)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

oh its an issue allright. But according to you and others it shouldnt be..why even have a waiver if covid is so under control? Im not being embassassed Im embarrassed for you.

1 hour ago, Muppy said:

oh its an issue allright. But according to you and others it shouldnt be..why even have a waiver if covid is so under control? Im not being embassassed Im embarrassed for you.

When did I say it shouldn't be an issue? 

Again, it's hard to try and flex on someone when you have to invent what they said in order to make your point. Which is just more proof that yes, you are most certainly embarrassing yourself in this thread. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

When did I say it shouldn't be an issue? 

Again, it's hard to try and flex on someone when you have to invent what they said in order to make your point. Which is just more proof that yes, you are most certainly embarrassing yourself in this thread. 

YOU said it was a "Non Issue"  3 posts up LOL I cant believe you just wrote that. NO I'm not embarrassing myself sorry Rhino you just did very obviously too. Don;t let that ruin your narrative though you're on a downward roll......lol Wow. 

I'll end this by saying I hope none of you all get sick or worse attending a trump rally...he isnt doing so well lately poor Donald...He needs to rally that is for sure. Talk abut downward roll LOL

How can anyone prove they got the virus from a Trump rally? I understand the need to sign a waiver but seriously, if you can get it from going to the store, restaurant or just opening your mailbox, how can anyone be sure they got sick at any certain place or event?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, bilzfancy said:

How can anyone prove they got the virus from a Trump rally? I understand the need to sign a waiver but seriously, if you can get it from going to the store, restaurant or just opening your mailbox, how can anyone be sure they got sick at any certain place or event?

Eliminates the possibility of intentionally frivolous lawsuits

• Like (+1) 2

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/tulsa-health-officials-gatherings-donald-trump-rally_n_5ee4c1a6c5b60d3322009499

CORONAVIRUS 

06/13/2020 09:55 am ET

Tulsa Health Officials Urge Caution On Gatherings Just 1 Week Before Trump Rally

“I have concerns about large groups of people gathering indoors for prolonged lengths of time,” said the executive director of the Tulsa Health Department.

urging participants take cautionary measures and the ability to do so in an area packed with 19.000 people is no given. article talks about this potentially being a "super spreader event" As I posted earlier for those taking this risk and attending anyway that's on Them. But to then possibly spread covid to at risk people after this event is over is an issue that needs consideration.   But if you dont think covid-19 is a serious issue  any more and everything should be opened up and normalized  then  others covid concerns are a moot point. I think thats a mistake  personally. But then I am an at risk person. Wish I wasn't especially with as many folks who dont give a damn about  wether they are carriers or not. Sucks for me not so much for them. 

3 minutes ago, Muppy said:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/tulsa-health-officials-gatherings-donald-trump-rally_n_5ee4c1a6c5b60d3322009499

urging participants take cautionary measures and the ability to do so in an area packed with 19.000 people is no given. article talks about this potentially being a "super spreader event" As I posted earlier for those taking this risk and attending anyway that's on Them. But to then possibly spread covid to at risk people after this event is over is an issue that needs consideration.   But if you dont think covid-19 is a serious issue  any more and everything should be opened up and normalized  then  others covid concerns are a moot point. I think thats a mistake  personally. But then I am an at risk person. Wish I wasn't especially with as many folks who dont give a damn about  wether they are carriers or not. Sucks for me not so much for them. 

Those are all valid concerns, which should apply equally to massive outdoor events where people are locking arms and screaming at the top of their lungs. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

This guy even has "cult leader" in his bio

This is the warped/deranged cult

"Everyone say Black Lives Matter!  It totally has nothing to do with any political affiliation and BLM isn't communist come on now!"

Oh.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

This guy even has "cult leader" in his bio

This is the warped/deranged cult

"Everyone say Black Lives Matter!  It totally has nothing to do with any political affiliation and BLM isn't communist come on now!"

Oh.  

Why are they trying to cancel Taco Bell?

Just now, Chandemonium said:

Why are they trying to cancel Taco Bell?

I think they didn't let an employee wear a BLM shirt.

Because again, I can't prove it's a political entity with Marxist views until I hear it from someone high up in....

Oh

• Like (+1) 1