Jump to content
Greg S

Dallas 175 million 5 year offer to Prescott

Recommended Posts

Dak Prescott sucks. He’s got a top RB in football, a great offensive line, and solid wide outs. Dallas has arguably the most complete offense in the NFC but dak couldn’t take them to the playoffs last year. 
 

he lost to the Jets, to us at home on Thanksgiving (were a good team, just saying a QB worth that much finds a way to win that game), and lost two important win and your in games down the stretch. 
 

I can’t stand how overrated he is

Edited by GETTOTHE50
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Confused 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the cap gets lowered next year, either Jerry or Stephen would be morons to offer that much. That position may be the most important on the team, but to overpay for it given what's goin on, will create too many holes everywhere else to be a consistent contender. I'm not saying Dak isn't worth that, but surely he understands that the Cowboys like every other team are handcuffed in terms of shelling out insanely high contracts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SMH. I'd go with Tyrod over DP. Seriously though what has he done and don't say winning the anemic NFC East a few times in the last couple of years like those who were Garret fans. He should take the money and french kiss Jones. 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Jerry Jones is a complete fool if they give him this contract, say goodbye to your cap

for years to come 

Jerry doesn’t care about that though because Jerry’s older than dirt. He just wants another title and preferably sooner rather than later. His kid will be left to sort the mess out but JJ’s still calling the shots for now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

You can expect Josh Allen's 2nd contract to be very expensive......

 

and

 

We should be paying it

 

I feel like this is really why Beane has been so frugal with the money while rebiulding the team (and just being smart) because the QB salary is going to be huge

And this is exactly why you need to go all in now.  Those 2nd qb contract murder teams unless you have one of those special guys.  

39 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

Dak Prescott sucks. He’s got a top RB in football, a great offensive line, and solid wide outs. Dallas has arguably the most complete offense in the NFC but dak couldn’t take them to the playoffs last year. 
 

he lost to the Jets, to us at home on Thanksgiving (were a good team, just saying a QB worth that much finds a way to win that game), and lost two important win and your in games down the stretch. 
 

I can’t stand how overrated he is

Haha.  It’s hilarious how Bills fans evaluate their qbs to how they evaluate other teams qbs.  Guy throws for 5000 yards and 36 tds sucks.  We get 200 yards passing, we are awesome.  Such double standards. 

17 minutes ago, BuffaloMatt said:

SMH. I'd go with Tyrod over DP. Seriously though what has he done and don't say winning the anemic NFC East a few times in the last couple of years like those who were Garret fans. He should take the money and french kiss Jones. 

Oh my god, these board is so wild in their qb takes haha

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Reportedly not true:

 

 

There isn't going to be a deal.

 

Why would Jerry want to sign Dak right now?

 

Uncertainty in the upcoming team cap because of COVID, only paying Dak 31MIL this year.

 

Why get a deal now unless it is something Dallas REALLY wants.

 

Good luck Dak. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

And this is exactly why you need to go all in now.  Those 2nd qb contract murder teams unless you have one of those special guys.  

Haha.  It’s hilarious how Bills fans evaluate their qbs to how they evaluate other teams qbs.  Guy throws for 5000 yards and 36 tds sucks.  We get 200 yards passing, we are awesome.  Such double standards. 

Oh my god, these board is so wild in their qb takes haha

To be fair.....wouidnt you say that we are in fact going all in now?  You would be hard pressed to find a noticable weakness on this team.....and it has both starters and depth

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dak> Petermen

 

 

 

Edited by HOUSE
  • Skeptical 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

 

House = wrong.

Obviously he is just being silly. 

 

Honest question and everyone understands QBs get overpaid. That doesn’t make it a worthwhile investment. See Stafford and many others. 

 

You have been very vocal about Dak, for the record, would you make him the highest paid player in the league yes or no?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Reportedly not true:

 

 

I so dearly hope this turns into a massive fiasco for Jurah...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

And this is exactly why you need to go all in now.  Those 2nd qb contract murder teams unless you have one of those special guys.  

Haha.  It’s hilarious how Bills fans evaluate their qbs to how they evaluate other teams qbs.  Guy throws for 5000 yards and 36 tds sucks.  We get 200 yards passing, we are awesome.  Such double standards. 

Oh my god, these board is so wild in their qb takes haha

 

Wow--5000 yards and 36 TD passes??  Whos' that?

 

15 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

To be fair.....wouidnt you say that we are in fact going all in now?  You would be hard pressed to find a noticable weakness on this team.....and it has both starters and depth

 

Well, as much as we are all hoping for the nest, for now, the weak spot is at QB. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

Obviously he is just being silly. 

 

Honest question and everyone understands QBs get overpaid. That doesn’t make it a worthwhile investment. See Stafford and many others. 

 

You have been very vocal about Dak, for the record, would you make him the highest paid player in the league yes or no?

 

Yes. He will not be that for long. You can reject the way the NFL market works or you can pay your Quarterback. There is no 3rd option. 

  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

 

Wow--5000 yards and 36 TD passes??  Whos' that?

 

 

Well, as much as we are all hoping for the nest, for now, the weak spot is at QB. 

Cept its not.....if the "weakness" is QB that Josh Allen is one of our best playmakers.....therefore it is not a weakness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

 

Wow--5000 yards and 36 TD passes??  Whos' that?

 

 

Well, as much as we are all hoping for the nest, for now, the weak spot is at QB. 


dak had 30 pass and 3 rushing so he was a few off. We’d kill for that stat line 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...