2020 NFL Draft Rounds 4-7 discussion

Just now, MrEpsYtown said:

Agreed. I like his upside way more than these guys getting picked here. 

I was sooo excited for his pick last year. I’m excited to see what he can do after a year off watching film on this defense. 

Just now, apuszczalowski said:

Did the pats just take the first kicker of the draft, before getting a QB?

Is BB really that Arrogant and Cocky that he is going to try and prove that Brady needed him?

my Pats fans have been telling me they are VERY HIGH on Stidham. Never believed them. It is looking more and more like they are 

2 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Their roles are different.... I’m just suggesting Butler brings A LOT more than Star. He does.... I was actually very impressed watching him.

The thing with Star is that if he is the player he was in the later part of the season he is a really good player. But he hasn't been that guy consistently. Vernon Butler is kind of the same (albeit at a different role) in terms of his play. Granted this is off write ups and a little film but from what I know Butler can be flat out dominant but his play lapses a lot too.

1 minute ago, apuszczalowski said:

Is BB really that Arrogant and Cocky that he is going to try and prove that Brady needed him?

Yes.  Reports are they really like Stidham.

1 minute ago, apuszczalowski said:

They like the kid they have now.  He is determined to win with him to show it was he, not Brady, that was the reason they won.