Bills interested in OL Greg Van Roten

Good. 

If they don't play for the Panthers  I don't want them

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

No connection to McBeane - got there after they were in Buffalo I think 

Only 2 penalties  and 1 sack given up in over 700 snaps  

• Haha (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

It feels like we have too many guys like this. I appreciate competition but feels a bit like overkill. 

Yea he is right in the Feliciano and Long tier. That said Beane has shown before that picking up cheap depth in FA gives you chips you can cash in come August when other teams realise they have no serviceable depth at all. 

• Like (+1) 6

18 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Yea he is right in the Feliciano and Long tier. That said Beane has shown before that picking up cheap depth in FA gives you chips you can cash in come August when other teams realise they have no serviceable depth at all. 

That’s fair and I’m not really opposed to it. He turned Teller and Bodine into chips for Diggs. I’d prefer a RT though to another interior guy.

• Like (+1) 3

48 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

It feels like we have too many guys like this. I appreciate competition but feels a bit like overkill. 

Beane turned this depth into some draft picks last year via trades.  Rinse and repeat hopefully occurs.

1 hour ago, DJB said:

Good. 

If they don't play for the Panthers  I don't want them

Only 2 penalties  and 1 sack given up in over 700 snaps  

With those numbers it sounds like he played for the Patriots*.

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

No connection to McBeane - got there after they were in Buffalo I think 

It doesn't matter anymore.  All you have to do is play at least 1 year with the Panthers to Immediately be considered high on Sean's list. I've literally never seen a man so obsessed with acquiring players from only one organization. Its comical.....

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

It doesn't matter anymore.  All you have to do is play at least 1 year with the Panthers to Immediately be considered high on Sean's list. I've literally never seen a man so obsessed with acquiring players from only one organization. Its comical.....

As I said in another thread...

our 3 starting WR's, Kroft, 4/5ths OL, Jordan Phillips,Kevin Johnson, Matakevich,Murphey, etc.. have absolutely Zero ties to Carolina. This is a false narrative