Olsen to Seattle!

BillsMafi$

15 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I really hoped we’d sign him but he’s not the only fish in the sea.  Just hope we can add another tight end that is better than Dawson Knox 

I think at this time next year you'll be saying that there aren't 5 tight ends better than Knox in the NFL.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, JP's Voice said:

I think at this time next year you'll be saying that there aren't 5 tight ends better than Knox in the NFL.

I hope you’re right.  He’s got the athleticism. Just needs the focus and hands 

6 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I really hope that we cut Kroft.  I believe he’s better than he showed last year, but his health issues in the past + his lack of production on our team = da boot

Until we have someone better I keep him, ultimately I want Hunter Henry and cut Kroft but I don't just cut Kroft for cutting sake.

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Knox/Sweeney SZN!

I would really like to see them make a serious play for Hooper.  But, I don’t know that Beane is willing to go deep enough into his pockets for that.

I’m still worried that on offense, Beane is trying to “buy Champagne on a Beer budget”

Do you think Josh Allen’s “Red carpet remarks” at NFL Awards where he apparently just gushed and enthused about Knox, then the twitter pics of Allen flanked by Knox and Sweeney at the Sabres game, might have been a factor?  I would THINK that a multi-pro-bowl TE wouldn’t sweat competition with a guy who dropped 20% of his targets last year but I dunno.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BuffaloMatt said:

10 games is my over for him in 2020. Being injury prone late in his career makes him too expensive of a risk - Great Job by Beane to pass!!

Set your price and stick with it..great glad to have you or thanks for listening.  Completely on board with his style of not chasing.

Edited by Lagoon Blues
  • Like (+1) 1