GDT: Iowa Caucus

16 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Democrats screwed themsleves and now you have this laughing stock.  Shouldnt have allowed Bernie to run as a Democrat.  Second election in a row they are screwing him. 

Bernie knows something in regards to 2016 that would destroy the Democratic Party if the information was made known to the general public.  That is the only reason to allow him into their process.  An "accident" or sudden "suicide" would be impossible to explain away other than an attempt to silence someone with extremely damaging information.  The Dems maybe are finally learning that there is no way around a mess if you dance with the devil.  

Edited by RochesterRob
  • Like (+1) 1

The iowa caucus, what a farce.  Just give the nomination already to Biden and stop the pretense of the primaries.

And these caucus particpants, they are supposed to be politically astute and aware so we see a lady that didn't even know Butgeiegeg (?) 

was gay after she voted for him....yep, really engaged  and informed

6 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

The iowa caucus, what a farce.  Just give the nomination already to Biden and stop the pretense of the primaries.

And these caucus particpants, they are supposed to be politically astute and aware so we see a lady that didn't even know Butgeiegeg (?) 

was gay after she voted for him....yep, really engaged  and informed

...FIFY......Iowa CARCAS...……...

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, bbb said:

Not sure whether it is funny or pathetic.  . Another example why the "news" today is utter crap.

8 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Well that could explain everything.  Very likely Bernie won big time and learned from his mistakes in the past the Deomcratic machine  wil try and screw him so they had their workers, who are real zealots by the way, record it live at every caucus.  Democratic machine didnt count on that now they are trying to figure out what to do, how to get out of this mess.

• Like (+1) 4

5 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Not sure whether it is funny or pathetic.  . Another example why the "news" today is utter crap.

Well that could explain everything.  Very likely Bernie won big time and learned from his mistakes in the past the Deomcratic machine  wil try and screw him so they had their workers, who are real zealots by the way, record it live at every caucus.  Democratic machine didnt count on that now they are trying to figure out what to do, how to get out of this mess.

what Bernie should have done was to let them release their, 'results' and then release their video footage to out the corrupt muther*****ers.

• Like (+1) 5

8 hours ago, Foxx said:

just so i understand here... this implies an anti-Trump vote and not necessarily a pro candidate vote of any sorts?

Yes. I'm not a fan and generally favor progressive economic policies. The economy is strong right now, but I envision a downturn in the near future. Maybe this particular tax cut was perfectly targeted, but I'm skeptical. 

I voted "for" Barack Obama. I certainly didn't vote "for" Hillary Clinton nor would I vote "for" Petey, Biden, or Pocahantas.

As withoutadrought alluded to, Sanders is the only D nominee anyone is going to vote "for" and they appear to be screwing him...again.

Edited by LSHMEAB
  • Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

It'll be all about turnout like every election.  I just try and find the most charismatic candidate regardless of policy when it comes to predictions.  Every president since Reagan was more charismatic than their competitor in my opinion.  I'll call Dukakis and the first Bush a draw (Reagan carried Bush Sr.).  None of these candidates really out trump Trump when it comes to charisma so my hopes aren't high.

Oh, I'm certainly not confident. Clinton(BILL), Kennedy, Obama ain't walking through that door. 

Edited by LSHMEAB

4 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

As withoutadrought alluded to, Sanders is the only D nominee anyone is going to vote "for" and they appear to be screwing him...again.

In a case of careful what you wish for, but DNC is doing you a favor by blowing him out.   Good thing you'll never get to experience the reality of a Bernie presidency because there's not enough insane voters yet.

6 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Yes. I'm not a fan and generally favor progressive economic policies. The economy is strong right now, but I envision a downturn in the near future. Maybe this particular tax cut was perfectly targeted, but I'm skeptical. 

I voted "for" Barack Obama. I certainly didn't vote "for" Hillary Clinton nor would I vote "for" Petey, Biden, or Pocahantis.

I think that's why a lot of us voted for Trump. Not idea by any means, but better than the alternative. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Democrats screwed themsleves and now you have this laughing stock.  Shouldnt have allowed Bernie to run as a Democrat.  Second election in a row they are screwing him. 

The Democrats AND Sanders suck for: D's allowing him to run as a D in 2016; for D's *****-canning his candidacy in 2016; for D's allowing him to join the Dem "Leadership" in 2016 after Clinton Lost; him, for selling out and accepting the offer;  him, for changing his party to "Democrat" just to be in the 2020 primaries; Dems for letting him into the 2020 race; him, for believing that they would be fair; them for not being fair.

They really deserve each other.

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/independent-bernie-sanders-democratic-leadership-231486

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I think that's why a lot of us voted for Trump. Not idea by any means, but better than the alternative. 

i suspect your right. however, what has drastically changed in these 3 short years is that the majority are going to be voting 'for' Trump this time around.

• Like (+1) 1