Week 16: Bills at Patriots***(*), 4:30 pm on NFLN, First half thread

6 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

That’s never, ever being overturned. Ever. It’s so rare to overturn a spot, it has to be blatantly obvious. Having an incorrect spot to start and then having the player in a mess of bodies is not a recipe for an overturn. Absolutely need a clear view. It would have just been burning a timeout in that situation. 

What are we saving the TO for? I’d rather gamble the 20% chance they overturn it and burn the time out, and maybe fire my defense up. Rather than concede a close call and points on the board. 

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, wvbillsfan said:

I’ve decided Buffalo isn’t even trying to win this game. Basic defense and no blitzing. Very very vanilla and a stark contrast from what we’ve done. 

Let’s see if I’m wrong. If they don’t start bringing the heat it’ll be obvious. 

I've decided that Josh isnt a quarterback.  I've puffed a ton of Josh hopium, but you cant continue to miss open guys and be good in the nfl.

Just now, BillsMafi$ said:

I’ve been saying since we drafted Allen. He is not the answer and will continue with that 

This is why I have avoided GDTs all season, and have been better for it. Middle of second half, in playoffs, against the PATRICHEATS, we have the no.2 defense in the league, down 10-3 and people calling for a new QB.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1