Jordan Phillips asks you: where's the Offside?

They did not show the replay at all on that during the game when it happened. I think everyone just assumed because he was in there so fast it had to be Offside. Everyone was wrong. That was amazing. That should be allowed to be reviewed also. I say review everything until they get it right. Or review nothing.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Stenbar said:

They did not show the replay at all on that during the game when it happened. I think everyone just assumed because he was in there so fast it had to be Offside. Everyone was wrong. That was amazing. That should be allowed to be reviewed also. I say review everything until they get it right. Or review nothing.

Indeed.  I hope they sent that to the league requesting an explanation.

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Stenbar said:

I remember Bruce Smith getting a playoff sack vs the Bengals and getting called for a face mask just because it looked like that was the only way that was possible. No. He was just that amazing. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Anybody get a view or replay of the Holding call that stopped the clock in the final minute? Curious to see if it was legit.

Ya haven’t seen it anywhere, you would think being such an important penalty they would have shown a replay on tv 

43 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

Bruce Smith would be called for those same imaginary Offside all the time too. 

I was at the game and felt like he timed it perfectly. The Steelers homers I were with though convinced me he was clearly Offside. 

Collinsworth told us it was clearly Offside—nothing to see here.  And of course they never showed the replay, probably because Collinsworth downplayed it.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, NC Book said:

How did he time that so perfectly? I'm watching some werewolf movie right now, and his quickness reminds me of this wolf!

Him and Tasker were talking about it on One Bills Live said something about it being lined up with a good view of the center and finding tells for when he's going to snap it.

• Like (+1) 2